+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Austria: 2nd international rebreather gathering

RBW Member Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Austria: 2nd international rebreather gathering

The 2nd international rebreather gathering in Weissenbach/Lake Attersee will take place from 3rd to 5th september 2010.
    There will be trial dives, courses and scooter trial rides aso. please look at Xtrem-Diving .
    As my base also happens to be in Weissenbach, IŽd love to meet some of you there, please PM me if you come!

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Re: Austria: 2nd international rebreather gathering

Chris,

I would love to go, but unfortunately I can't speak german and the English version on your web doesn't work for some reason. will it be available in english sometime? Also do you guys allow divers with homebuilt units? If you could PM me the details of the available courses, costs, that would be great!

VR

Roland form Hungary

RBW Member Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph has a spectacular aura about Christoph's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Quote Originally Posted by rolanddiver  View Original Post
    Chris,

I would love to go, but unfortunately I can't speak german and the English version on your web doesn't work for some reason. will it be available in english sometime? Also do you guys allow divers with homebuilt units? If you could PM me the details of the available courses, costs, that would be great!

VR

Roland form Hungary
    Hi Roland,

although it is not "my" page (I am just posting here too meet as many Rebreather-divers as possible) I am confident that xtrem will bring up the English version very soon. During the 1st event a lot of people spoke English, nobody needs to learn German to attend
    As the lake Attersee is freely accessible there can not be any regulation as to what type of unit you dive and attending the fair and diving is of course free. At the moment I do not have more information but will keep all of you informed in this thread.
    Last edited by Linda Bowen; 25th July 2010 at 22:19.

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Thanks a lot Chris. Sorry for being confused! I will then just keep waiting patiently until the English version appears. Thanks again.

VR

Roland

RBW Member chris375 is an unknown quantity at this point chris375's Avatar

The english version is temporarely online:
    Xtrem-diving.de/home
    You will also find the registration form there

+ Reply to Thread