+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What's the Best Drysuit?

RBW Member BlueLabelDiving is an unknown quantity at this point BlueLabelDiving's Avatar
    Meg, Inspo, homebuilt

Re: What's the Best Drysuit?

My Otter Britannic Superskin! Not too heavy and bulletproof

Ben

RBW Member n.oliver1 is an unknown quantity at this point n.oliver1's Avatar
    AP vision

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Vic  View Original Post
    Waterproof Draco drysuit I'm very pleased with... I've got one thats been chewed by Seals three times with no leaks. (the aquatic type, not military !). An instructorfriend has logged 1000+ on his !!!.

Just make sure it fits ! I had legs shortened by O3(Portland,UK) and it's now so comfortable.......Stuff wearing a semi... Even use the Draco in the Red Sea.

Seal****
    +1 warm tuff and flexible everything i want from a suit.
    The DUi's do look good though.

Neil

John Womack Snr sales@drysuits.co.uk is an unknown quantity at this point sales@drysuits.co.uk's Avatar
    CIS LUNA MK6 & PELAGEAN

EVOLUTION

Otter as pedigree more than 50,000 suits out there diving
    Otter as been deepest and longest under water records
    small family firm Otter Drysuits Home
    why look further

JOHN SNR

RBW Member escafandro is an unknown quantity at this point escafandro's Avatar
    rEvo

Check the Whites Fusion Suits.
    I doubt that you'll find a more confortable and travel friendly suit.
    And makes a good pair with a rEvo.
    Check Whites Diving Homepage - Whites Diving and you'll see Fusion Suits and rEvos in action, in Diver of the Month section.
    If you need any more info, just shoot me a message.
    Cheers,
    Marco

RBW Member ztirfritz is an unknown quantity at this point ztirfritz's Avatar
    ISC Megalodon

I've been looking at O3 dry suits and trying to determine main difference between Ri 1-100ccn and Ri 2-100flex. I've noted difference of neopren e thickness, but was wondering whether there's some pratical fundamental difference. I'm considering ordering a suit from O3, but not sure which to go for between the two mentioned above. Does anyone have any images in particular of the Ri 1-100 front opening version. Living abroad I am unable to go and physically see them. Plus is a pee valve ideal and worth the expense. Thanks

RBW Member mrdohc is an unknown quantity at this point mrdohc's Avatar

Smile Re: What's the Best Drysuit?

Whites Fusion: flexible, form fitting, light weight and durable. it might be a little weir first put on and walking around with it, but you will love it after you get use to it. got to try it to believe it :)

RBW Member Sully has a spectacular aura about Sully has a spectacular aura about Sully has a spectacular aura about Sully has a spectacular aura about Sully has a spectacular aura about Sully's Avatar
    Evo+,Inspiration

Classic

+1 for the VSN1100 really flexible and comfortable,

Into Rubber Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W. is just really nice Joop W.'s Avatar
    Megalodon, HammerInspo

Dolphin

Check out the Otter Travelite, only 3.5 kgs but bomb proof. Otter Membrane Drysuits

And don't mind the poncy red stripe, you can get it in all-black too plus choice of pockets, valves etc.

RBW Member EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD is a jewel in the rough EngelenD's Avatar
    rEvo III rMS

rEvo is all you need!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by escafandro  View Original Post
    Check the Whites Fusion Suits.
    I doubt that you'll find a more confortable and travel friendly suit.
    And makes a good pair with a rEvo.
    Check Whites Diving Homepage - Whites Diving and you'll see Fusion Suits and rEvos in action, in Diver of the Month section.
    If you need any more info, just shoot me a message.
    Cheers,
    Marco

+1 :Whites Fusion + rEvo

Steve Rich stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm is a jewel in the rough stunsm's Avatar
    rEvo II

Classic/Sport KISS

Bit of a thread resurrection, but I'll say my new Santi Enduro is probably the best!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast