+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hello everyone.

RBW Member stewie is an unknown quantity at this point stewie's Avatar
    drager ray

dolphin

Red face hello everyone.

hello,i am new to rebreatherworld,i am a new rebreather user,i currently have a drager ray,and a dolphin,and i just love them,i live in michigan,i did put my location as mars,hehe,i understand its not possible,due to the temperature,and lack of oxygen,so anyway i look foward to a new outlet for my new and upcoming adventures.

RBW Member Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge is a splendid one to behold Serge's Avatar
    rEvo II

Evolution

Re: hello everyone.

hi stewie,nice to meet you,welcome to RBW,hope you find lots of good information here,hope all is well,take care

drager ray

dolphin

thank you

drager ray

dolphin

im off

well im off to cozumel i hope to be wet in approx 14 hours

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome on board.

John Billings CapeClipper is an unknown quantity at this point CapeClipper's Avatar
    rEvo

Dolphin

Welcome, Stewie. Have fun and stay safe down there.

BR,
    John

+ Reply to Thread