+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting ready

RBW Member rcs9250 is an unknown quantity at this point rcs9250's Avatar

Getting ready

I just want to introduce my self before my question storm.
    Certified 1974 (NASDS)
    Re-Certified 1999 (PADI)
    PADI OWSI 2006
    NAUII technical 2008

I am about to enter the CCR world and would appreciate a little guidance on finding some discussions between eCCR and mCCR. That's my final piece of info needed before signing the check. I did a quick search and looked at the different forums but no real success. Any guidance to previous threads would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Randy

RBW Member dab is on a distinguished road dab is on a distinguished road dab's Avatar
    rEvo

Oroborus, GEM

Re: Getting ready

welcome aboard. Always great to see another Great Lakes CCR diver. You'll love it.

Jakob Selbing jaksel will become famous soon enough jaksel will become famous soon enough jaksel will become famous soon enough jaksel's Avatar
    AP Evolution+

Hi and welcome!

Here is a recent thread on the subject (sort of...):

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=32077

EDIT: you might wanna check out the section "New to rebreathers":
    New to Rebreathers - Rebreather World

There are lots of threads asking the same questions as you do.
    Last edited by jaksel; 5th March 2010 at 13:15.

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

Hi Randy,

Welcome to RBW. Lots of great people here to help you on your way to the darkside. :)

Thanks dab. Looking forward to some Huron dives this summer. Most likely open circuit till I get some hours on the thing.

Thanks jaksel , I printed the links. Will read tonight.

Linda, small world. I sat with Russ McNeal for two hours last night. Your name and of course Curts came up periodically. I told him of an article I read in ADM and he said "you get that magazine ?" I said yeah why? He said he's having trouble getting a subscription. I'll let him borrow mine till his start coming but he can't keep them.

Randy

RBW Member JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF is a jewel in the rough JasonF's Avatar
    rEvo III Hyb Min, rEvo II STD

CK, SK, CCR 2000, Dolphin, Ray

Quote Originally Posted by rcs9250  View Original Post
    I just want to introduce my self before my question storm.
    Certified 1974 (NASDS)
    Re-Certified 1999 (PADI)
    PADI OWSI 2006
    NAUII technical 2008

I am about to enter the CCR world and would appreciate a little guidance on finding some discussions between eCCR and mCCR. That's my final piece of info needed before signing the check. I did a quick search and looked at the different forums but no real success. Any guidance to previous threads would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Randy
    Welcome aboard Randy!

Read up on the ECCR and MCCR (constat mass flow) but don't for get to do some research on the Hybrid CCR:) here is a link to a Hybrid thread

The Hybrid is a great combination between the two IMHO.

Feel free to get a hold of me if you have any questions jasonf@tscscuba.com

Cheers

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Hi Randy,

Nice to meet you on RBW

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Thanks all, looking forward to all the reading and learning here.

Randy

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome on board and much fun reading all the articles.

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Welcome aboard.

+ Reply to Thread