+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Estonia

Temp Read Only Mode TDEstonia is an unknown quantity at this point TDEstonia's Avatar
    KISS Classic & Evo + Vision

Dolphin, Ray, Inspiro/Evo clas

Hello from Estonia

Hi all! I am happy to be here..

RBW Member robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante is a glorious beacon of light robinfante's Avatar
    HammerMeg, Sidemount Prism,

HammerMk15, LARV, Kiss

Re: Hello from Estonia

Happy to have you.

Tell us about your diving in Estonia. It's been 20 years since I was in Tallinn, but I always remember it fondly

Temp Read Only Mode TDEstonia is an unknown quantity at this point TDEstonia's Avatar
    KISS Classic & Evo + Vision

Dolphin, Ray, Inspiro/Evo clas

I jut came back from Phuket. There I finished my TDI adv tx instr and on.
    At rebs I am quite green yet.
    But Estonia: sea is full of very intresting wrecks: steamships, submarines, sailing vessels - old and newer etc...
    Water summeritime 20-24 C warm, beolw 30m always 2-6 C. Visibility normal 6-8m, have seen musc more and min 2m.
    Water is less salty, over 24m always need lamps, because sunlight is no longer seen. Water has low o2, so all wrecks are in very good condition. We often found new wrecks - as there are sundreds, if not thousands not explored wrecks still existing.
    some photos can be seen from my facebook: Welcome to Facebook | Facebook
    we have bought a 22m vessel for diving.
    Will have a new homepage soon.
    T

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome on board.

Go DEEP!!!! Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer is a jewel in the rough Explorer's Avatar
    MEGALODON

Evolution, KISS GEM

Welcome Tanel to RBW.

Family originally from just south of you, Latvia. Hoping to stop over in September and maybe a few dives in the Baltic.

Jeff

+ Reply to Thread