+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: U853/USS Bass in Rhode Island - gauging interest

Below Me??? drtyjrzy is on a distinguished road drtyjrzy is on a distinguished road drtyjrzy's Avatar

Re: U853/USS Bass in Rhode Island - gauging interest

I would go........just let me know the dates......

Paule

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

Ok, touched base with Dave.

I'm working with 2 sets of dates:

May 22/23 and/or June 5/6. Both are Sat/Sundays.

I'd like to shoot for the May 22/23. Looking at a day on the U853, and a day on the USS Bass. Naturally, adjustments made due to weather if needed.

Cost would be $450, inclusive of gratuity, and a place to rest your head that night on the boat. Food not included, though I will bring a pile of ocean-compatible munchies and water for the group. Those who have partaken in my various field exploits know that it's all well organized, and mission-oriented with some educational objective. Given that, it is a tax-deductible expedition, organized via Oceans of Opportunity , the non-profit that blankets much of my work. Specific mission TBD, but will involve video/photo acquisiton for educational/outreach work.Will produce some sort of event t-shirt for participants.

Five required to make it a go. 50% non-refundable (unless the trip doesnt go for some reason) deposit required to hold a spot by March 15, and so we can secure the boat. First come, first serve.

Please PM me to arrange a deposit.

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

ok, 4 spots remain....50% deposit takes a spot.

cheers,
    ML

homebuild/custom

hey boys and girls,

any takers? Again, May 22/23 U853 & Bass overnight charter

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2