+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: RBW Ultimate Hijack Thread

DOH! 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68's Avatar
    IDA72 - sorrta

Re: RBW Ultimate Hijack Thread

Last edited by 19Hunter68; 4th March 2010 at 18:37.

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

No its always that colour the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler's Avatar

For when you cant be bothered to walk to the beach

World Largest Pool.JPG

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

anyone seen SPEARGUN HUNTER with Sheri Daye on the outdoor channel?
    Attached Images

RBW Member FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

What I find extremly odd here in the US is that growing up in Ireland we never heard of corned beef and cabbage, and I never saw a man other than a transvestite wearing a skirt. But as St Paddy's day draws closer there are men wearing skirts and apparently unbeknowen to us from Ireland the real Irish eat corned beef. funny that

No its always that colour the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler's Avatar

Ah over in the west of Ireland no corn beef but here in the east its normal

Corn Beef & Cabbage (Medium).jpg
    Last edited by the diving tiler; 16th March 2010 at 20:07.

Quote Originally Posted by the diving tiler  View Original Post
    Ah over in the west of Ireland no corn beef but here in the east its normal

Attachment 18683
    Man that took me back to my childhood. Just like my Aunt served it down to the type of bowl. Now I will have to go out and try to make some myself and be disappointing that I can't make it remotely close to how my Aunt did.

Good memories though.

Bobby

RBW Member FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler is a glorious beacon of light FergusButler's Avatar
    Optima

All we had on the west coast was canned beef or was it Spam ? we had to use old newspaper for cabbage. Ah !! I so miss the good old days growing up in Limerick. Did they ever take care of the wild horse issue in Limerich ?.

Quote Originally Posted by FergusButler  View Original Post
    All we had on the west coast was canned beef or was it Spam ? we had to use old newspaper for cabbage. Ah !! I so miss the good old days growing up in Limerick. Did they ever take care of the wild horse issue in Limerich ?.
    Maybe this Horse meat canned comp.jpg

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

I thought it was Curt's corned beef and cabbage dinner this evening that was giving me "intestinal challenges", but I really think it was the APOC with a side of CE.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10