+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: RBW Ultimate Hijack Thread

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

RBW Ultimate Hijack Thread

Alright, I am bored sitting home with my new son (sleeping) and I thought I would start the ultimate hijack thread................

Thats right anything goes, change topics, go on tangents and just have fun

No its always that colour the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler's Avatar

Re: RBW Ultimate Hijack Thread

Any one fancy diving 80+m without bailout or buddies

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

APD Inspiration, Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by the diving tiler  View Original Post
    Any one fancy diving 80+m without bailout or buddies
    Why are you asking? If you're diving solo, what do you need a buddy for? Just go....

Anyway, why do you need PO2 monitoring on an SCR

Cheers,

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

I'm still staring at the guy's wood....who cares about diving.

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Bowen  View Original Post

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

She seems so shocked, I guess we now know why there are always extra-extra-extra-small condom cath wrappers around whenever Curt dives.

All IMVHO obviously... Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field has a reputation beyond repute Ben Field's Avatar
    NVMCCR Inspiration

Classic KISS, Sport KISS

Linda, sorry to p*ss on your bonfire but they are footballers- shorts stuffed with socks (or cash) to impress the other "boys" they play with, probably wouldn't be interested in you either- being a woman and all that.....

Football (Soccer)- Simple, non-contact sport played by morons.
    Rugby- Complex, Violent game played by scholars.
    American Football- The worst of both
    Ice Hockey- American Football on ice played by Canadians
    Aussie Rules- Ice Hockey played on a Cricket pitch by ex-cons
    Cricket- The most idiotic way of wasting good drinking time ever invented
    Drinking- The consumption of Cider (the Worlds finest liquid)
    Cider- Best drunk while watching others play Rugby

And thus is the great circle of Sport.... right, time to go home and watch some more of the Vancouver Olympics

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Field  View Original Post
    Linda, sorry to p*ss on your bonfire but they are footballers- shorts stuffed with socks (or cash) to impress the other "boys" they play with, probably wouldn't be interested in you either- being a woman and all that.....

Football (Soccer)- Simple, non-contact sport played by morons.
    American Football- The worst of both
    Ice Hockey- American Football on ice played by Canadians
    Aussie Rules- Ice Hockey played on a Cricket pitch by ex-cons
    Cricket- The most idiotic way of wasting good drinking time ever invented
    Drinking- The consumption of Cider (the Worlds finest liquid)

And thus is the great circle of Sport.... right, time to go home and watch some more of the Vancouver Olympics
    you forgot martial arts!!!

RBW Member Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen has much to be proud of Linda Bowen's Avatar

Well thanks Ben for spoiling my moment.....cash is good though, I'll go my way and he and the other fella can "impress" one another. (LOL)

No its always that colour the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Field  View Original Post
    Ah next Saturday roll on, should be good, we are both playing shite

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast