+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Technical diving based on koh tao, thailand

dahab, koh tao, eilat Jonas Samuelsson is an unknown quantity at this point Jonas Samuelsson's Avatar
    EVOLUTION, PELAGIAN

Technical diving based on koh tao, thailand

Hi there! Thanks for giving me an opp to introduce myself here on rebreatherworld.com. my name is jonas samuelsson and i am working as Head PADI Course Director (team of 7 PADI CDs) for The Koh Tao IDC Group. I am also advisor for Bans Diving Resort (PADI 5-Star CDC Center) and the Technical Training Director for Ban's Technical Diving Division (DSAT, BSAC, ANDI - TECH, CCR, SEMI CLOSED, CAVERN, CAVE courses). I been certifying around 2000 Diving Instructors in many fields and another 3000 rec divers.
    I live on Koh Tao, Thailand since 10 years and base all my training here. i been diving all over there world as manager, instructor, journalist, photographer etc. just completed ANDI Cave Explorer training and my next goal is to take the PELAGIAN CCR Course over in Koh Samui with Andy at Rebreather Lab Company Limited.

Last edited by Curt Bowen; 8th November 2010 at 21:19.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Re: Technical diving based on koh tao, thailand

Welcome on board.

RBW Member Mr_Pyro is an unknown quantity at this point Mr_Pyro's Avatar
    Pelagian

Welcome!

You'll have an excelent time doing your Mod1 with Andy!
    But be prepared for some very intensive days

Submerge Productions PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver's Avatar

Hi Jonas,

welcome. I had the pleasure of meeting Andi at Koh Samui and he is really a nice bloke. Have fun.

Peter

ANDI IT #47 andibk will become famous soon enough andibk will become famous soon enough andibk will become famous soon enough andibk's Avatar
    Hammerhead, Optima and Nautilu

Hammerhead, Inspiration, Kiss

Jonas
    Glad to see you can join us here on RBW. Always alot of information you can pick up from others. Thanks for the use of the pool. Greatly appreciate it. I have one more day to finish up this course and looks like I will be around to teach another rb course and maybe head over to teach a cavern course also.

andibk

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Quote Originally Posted by andibk  View Original Post
    Jonas
    Glad to see you can join us here on RBW. Always alot of information you can pick up from others. Thanks for the use of the pool. Greatly appreciate it. I have one more day to finish up this course and looks like I will be around to teach another Rebreather course and maybe head over to teach a cavern course also.

andibk
    And you're too broke to go on a wreck trip!!!

Regards,

Lance

ANDI IT #47 andibk will become famous soon enough andibk will become famous soon enough andibk will become famous soon enough andibk's Avatar
    Hammerhead, Optima and Nautilu

Hammerhead, Inspiration, Kiss

I am trying, believe me I am. Still have to get home and pay off all of the bills I have piled up. This is one wreck I want to dive.

andibk

dahab, koh tao, eilat Jonas Samuelsson is an unknown quantity at this point Jonas Samuelsson's Avatar
    EVOLUTION, PELAGIAN

[quote=Jonas Samuelsson;307687]Hi there! Thanks for giving me an opp to introduce myself here on rebreatherworld.com. my name is jonas samuelsson and i am working as Head PADI Course Director (team of 7 PADI CDs) for The Koh Tao IDC Group. I am also advisor for Bans Diving Resort (PADI 5-Star CDC Center) and the Technical Training Director for Ban's Technical Diving Division (DSAT, BSAC, ANDI - TECH, CCR, SEMI CLOSED, CAVERN, CAVE courses). I been certifying around 2000 Diving Instructors in many fields and another 3000 rec divers.
    I live on Koh Tao, Thailand since 10 years and base all my training here. i been diving all over there world as manager, instructor, journalist, photographer etc. just completed ANDI Cave Explorer training and my next goal is to take the PELAGIAN CCR Course over in Koh Samui with Andy at Rebreather Lab Company Limited.

So i finally did my CCR Course, ended up doing it with IANTD and the Inspiration (instructor Stu conducted the course on Koh Tao), it was great fun and what they say about teaching old dogs new tricks was very fitting with me trying to get my bouyancy right on the first couple of dives . I am sure i will do more CCR Dives and training and within the next 4 months or so buy my own unit, but at the moment i am back on the open circuit in Dahab. Feel safer some how but not as fun , doing the blue hole tomorrow. take care and if anyone got any tips where to get an inspiration or a meg for a good price please let me know. regards jonas samuelsson,
    Last edited by Curt Bowen; 8th November 2010 at 21:20.

RBW Member stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey's Avatar
    Inspo, Evo, Poseidon

Inspo classic, Meg, Deep

Jonas

Glad to hear your having fun in Egypt, hopefully I'll get a chance to come visit you and dive the famous Blue Hole.
    It was a pleasure to have you as my first CCR student, I hope you get a unit soon and continue to practice the drills and skills which are essential to safe and successful CCR diving.

Cheers

Stuey

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

Quote Originally Posted by stuey  View Original Post
    Jonas

Glad to hear your having fun in Egypt, hopefully I'll get a chance to come visit you and dive the famous Blue Hole.
    It was a pleasure to have you as my first CCR student, I hope you get a unit soon and continue to practice the drills and skills which are essential to safe and successful CCR diving.

Cheers

Stuey
    Congrats both Jonas and Stuey....Sounds like you have been having fun :)

Regards,

Lance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast