+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Two Days Inside A Dream - Sharks of the OBX

ADM STAFF DivinDave is an unknown quantity at this point DivinDave's Avatar
    AP Evoluition

Thumbs up Two Days Inside A Dream - Sharks of the OBX

This is footage shot over two day of diving this summer out of the Outer Banks of NC. Dives were to the Protious, Manuela and the Paddle Wheel. The sand tiger sharks frequent the Outer Banks for mating grounds. In general, they are a very intelligent breed and fun to be around as you do not irritate them. In this video you will see both male and female, juvenile and adult. Dives were from the Flying Fish through Outer Banks Diving.

Lots of different rebreathers in this one..!!

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

Re: Two Days Inside A Dream - Sharks of the OBX

Nice Video, thanks for posting it

Mark Hilley firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver is just really nice firemandiver's Avatar
    Kiss Sport

Dolphin, Ray, Homebuild

Great video. Thanks for the post. I've seen one tiger shark on several occasions, but never a group of them like that. Gotta be way cool!

FD

Death Before Discomfort nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971's Avatar
    JM Hammerhead

Great video Dave. Love the sand tigers.

DOH! 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68's Avatar
    IDA72 - sorrta

Nice work! The laugh at the end tied it up nice.
    Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
    Hunter

AP Evoluition

Thanks everybody. Sharks have worked their way into my heart and will always have a special place there. I'll post more video about the Sand Tigers as they are among my favorites! They especially like CCR divers!! OC bubbles are very obnoxious to them, and in fact, i believe some of them cant stand it. On the other hand, a CCR diver is relaxing to them. Hope you get opportunities to spend time with them.

Thanks again for your comments, its always appreciated.

Closed Account Art Greenberg will become famous soon enough Art Greenberg will become famous soon enough Art Greenberg will become famous soon enough Art Greenberg's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Dave,

Great video!

We have two trips to Hatteras planned for this season, and we're hoping to spend some time with these beautiful and interesting sharks.

Art

AP Evoluition

Thanks Art. Two trips.. NICE! I hope we get to run into each other out there.

D

Quote Originally Posted by Art Greenberg  View Original Post
    Dave,

Great video!

We have two trips to Hatteras planned for this season, and we're hoping to spend some time with these beautiful and interesting sharks.

Art

RBW Member skdvr is an unknown quantity at this point skdvr's Avatar

Great video... Thanks for sharing...

I used to live on the NC coast. Unfortunately it was before I got into scuba. I have not made it back there to dive yet. Hopefully I will solve that sometime soon...

Phil

Helium Addict O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver is a glorious beacon of light O.C.Diver's Avatar

Nice video Dave!

You going to be in Hatteras in June this year?

Ted

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast