+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Friends Found: The Sharks Of Tiger Beach

ADM STAFF DivinDave is an unknown quantity at this point DivinDave's Avatar
    AP Evoluition

Thumbs up Friends Found: The Sharks Of Tiger Beach

Sharks of Tiger Beach, Bahamas 2009 Last fall, I took a trip to the Bahamas aboard the Dolphin Dream with new friends Wolf and Felix Leander, Fiona Ayerst, Jupp Kerckerinck, Jeff Schreiber and Amanda Cotton. What a spectacular time we all had with the Lemons, but for sure we were really there to visit the Tiger Sharks. I was asked by a friend to compile footage of our shark encounters from the trip to use for conservation. This 5 minute clip, co-written by Dee McHenry is the result.

I would like to extend a very special thanks to Joe Holley of Underwater Videography and the entire team at Gates Underwater products, for without their support, my work would not be possible. All was shot on while diving my Evolution CCR and using a HVX200 inside a Gates housing, with the Phantom Super Wide Angle port and GreenForce 250 lights.

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Re: Friends Found: The Sharks Of Tiger Beach

Very Nice!

As always...great work David!
    Looks like the embed is working well too.

ADM STAFF DivinDave is an unknown quantity at this point DivinDave's Avatar
    AP Evoluition

Thanks, this is one of my favorite pieces. MORE to come later..!! :)

+ Reply to Thread