+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi from Cyprus and now Norfolk, VA

RBW Member Petros is an unknown quantity at this point Petros's Avatar
    Optima Fx

Hi from Cyprus and now Norfolk, VA

Hi guys,

my name is Petros and I was born in Cyprus. Now I live in Norfolk, VA where I teach Engineering Technology/ Industrial Technology at Old Dominion University. Diving the Optima and cave diving is how I spend my free time. I am glad I found this forum since I am learning a lot.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: Hi from Cyprus and now Norfolk, VA

Nice to meet you on RBW

Best regards,
    Chett. L

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

Gia soy Petro. i hope you are well.

welcome on RBW!

if you are ever for holidays back in Cyprus let us know. The CCR issue is growing over here. maybe we can take you around the place...

Spyros
    Cyprus

Sorta New Member w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley is a name known to all w ripley's Avatar
    JM Hammerhead

ISC Hammer-MEG

Petros,

Welcome to Norfolk; I live not too far from ODU. There are a number of Rebreather divers in the area. My buddy and I dive a HH and his girl friend an Optima. Lots of dive trips coming up this season. We've got a warm-up dive at Lake Rawlings in March, cave dives in Florida, and off-shore dives, too.

You might want to go to the VBTech website and subscribe to our email list, as that's were we talk about upcoming dives, etc. VBTech Home Page

Also, Lynnhaven Dive Center runs an off-shore boat that most of us use for local wrecks and tech dives. The boat captain is an Optima instructor. You might look at their 2010 boat schedule (which should be up in a few days). 2010 Boat Schedule Lynnhaven Dive Center

Maybe we could meet for lunch one day. Send me a PM if you have some time, and glad you are here.
    Bill Ripley

Rebreathers are something that we have to go to in order to dive the way we want to dive. They are not something we go to for any other reason.

+ Reply to Thread