+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cell data request and free software

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Cell data request and free software

All righty then...

We have decided to give away the cell plotter spreadsheet free of charge to anyone who wants it... well, with a couple of caveats.
    1. You send us copies of your cell test data.
    2. No commercial use of our plotter tool.

The purpose of this excercise is to provide us, and cell manufacturers with as much data as we can so we/they can improve cells for diving applications. We need your help, and a great help you all will be who participate.

We don't care which Cell Checker you use, as long as you send us a copy of your cell test data using our spreadsheet tool.
    Doing this will have the effect of improving the safety of rebreather diving in the long run.

How it works..
    1. Go to our webshop and add the software to your basket.
    2. Checkout, the product is free. You will not be charged. Our webshop is a bit odd, even free items require a checkout procedure. You can tick the "pay by phone option" if you wish and if the software is your only purchase on thsi visit. I repeat, you will not be charged for the software.
    3. The receipt you get by email will have the download link in it.
    When you carry out cell tests, email the spreadsheet to the email address at the top of the cell plotter spreadsheet.

We would like to sincerely thank all who participate, especially the community members who have helped us develop the tools.

John and Brent.
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

RBW Member luker is an unknown quantity at this point luker's Avatar
    Ouroboros and Sentinel

COPIS Meg with VR URM

Re: Cell data request and free software

Hi John and Brent,

Have tried to download your spreadsheet, I have followed the purchase instructions however I still have not received the email with the link in. The first purchase was nearly 20 hours ago.

Look forward to giving you some data!

Also if there are any R17-D sensor users that would like to donate there old sensors to me for testing then I'll be happy to do so. Just send me a PM.

Thanks,

Luke

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Ditto..... Purchased it a few days ago and haven't heard anything...

Richie

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

ok, that sucks! I'll look into that. Dont you just hate it when webshops just dont do as they are told.
    If you guys could email me the order confirmation email or the receipt then i will sort the problem and send you a copy directly.

Thanks for letting of know.
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

RBW Member Marco Fonti is an unknown quantity at this point Marco Fonti's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

Drager Ray

Is this project still open?

+ Reply to Thread