+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Hawaii

RBW Member Lincoln Charlie is an unknown quantity at this point Lincoln Charlie's Avatar

Hello from Hawaii

Greetings! I am currently an AOW Diver, and although I have ZERO Rebreather experience, it has long my desire to do so. I trust the joining of RW will steer me in the proper direction.

Jakob Selbing jaksel will become famous soon enough jaksel will become famous soon enough jaksel will become famous soon enough jaksel's Avatar
    AP Evolution+

Re: Hello from Hawaii

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln Charlie  View Original Post
    ..although I have ZERO Rebreather experience...
    Well, then you're NOT allowed to post on RBW!

Just kidding, welcome to RBW!

RBW Member Lincoln Charlie is an unknown quantity at this point Lincoln Charlie's Avatar

Haha, very funny jaksel - But seriously, thank you for the warm welcome!

Death Before Discomfort nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971's Avatar
    JM Hammerhead

Welcome and you've come to the right spot for information. You may consider PM'ing hitekdivr, he lives is Makakilo sp?. He is part of a group of guys diving Optimas out there. I will be moving out there in Nov.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Nice to meet you on RBW

Best regards,
    Chett. L

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome on board.

+ Reply to Thread