+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: InnerSpace 2010

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Re: InnerSpace 2010

Only one more week until Innerspace 2010!!!!

Don't know about anyone else, but I am planning on getting LOTS of time underwater!!!!

I think i'll go sleep with the garden eels for several hours. Why, you ask? Just because I can....

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    Only one more week until Innerspace 2010!!!!

Don't know about anyone else, but I am planning on getting LOTS of time underwater!!!!

I think i'll go sleep with the garden eels for several hours. Why, you ask? Just because I can....
    We're arriving a couple of days early. We'll get everything warmed up for you!

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar

Greetings from InnerSpace 2010! Me and my two sons Josh and Michael arrived a couple of days early and got our first two dives in today! Weather has been great and the diving as usual 150 viz, 81 degrees warm and beautiful walls!

We are participating in a study that DAN is doing on CCR divers. We had to do our baseline test this evening. I was feeling pretty good about things when the doc tried to use his calipers to measure my fat content and said that he couldn't get a reading because my skin was too tight! He then suggested that it was because I ate too much dinner! Oh well, there goes that theory!

There are quite a few CCR divers that arrived this afternoon and tomorrow should be the day when the bulk of them arrive. Should be an exciting week!

Regards,
    Randy

RBW Member tobinalt will become famous soon enough tobinalt will become famous soon enough tobinalt will become famous soon enough tobinalt's Avatar
    HH Meg, Inspiration, Mini-Meg

Bruce; Sorry to hear that you and your wife will be missing Innerspace I was looking forward to seeing you both again.

Saved a turtle today! We were cruising along a wall in Cayman today at about 220 feet when we see this turtle comming up from about 300 feet. It swims up and got tangled in a fishing line around its neck and fin. We were able to cut it free and it swam off unscathed! Pretty cool!

RBW Member keylargojimy has a little shameless behaviour in the past keylargojimy's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD

HH INSPIRATION

Quote Originally Posted by tobinalt  View Original Post
    Bruce; Sorry to hear that you and your wife will be missing Innerspace I was looking forward to seeing you both again.
    I HEARD TOBIN ALT WILL ARRIVE LATE TONIGHT FROM A PHOENIX FLIGHT AFTER PICKING UP ANN MARIE AT THE AIRPORT TODAY FOR A WEEK OF INNERSPACE DIVING 2010.

GOOD LUCK THERE TOBIN!!

TOBIN, ANN MARIE, MARK LAUKIEN, DERRY HUFF, MIKE FROM CINCI AND THE TOHORNTON CREW.

NEXT YEAR DOUG DOBRANSKY AND MYSELF WILL BE THERE IN ATTENDANCE.

HAVE GREAT DIVES THE GUYS I SURE AM SO SO ENVIOUS HERE.

JIM JONES, FROM OHIO

P.S.

GUYS TELL TOBIN THIS WEEK WHEN YOU SEE HIM IT IS ALL ABOUT THE NUMBERS... TOBIN SHOULD GET ABOUT HIGH 3'S OT 400FT THIS WEEK KNOWING HIS REPUTATION..

LOL.. ENJOY YOURSELVES...

We had an awesome dive today at Trinity Caves. There were 10 of us on the Trimix boat today. As we were cruising along at 250 feet or so, a hammerhead (shark!) cruised over our heads. Absolutely cool!

There are 64 CCR divers here with the following units: Hammerhead, Sentinel, Inspiration, Evolution, Optima, rEvo, Meg, Titan, Kiss, Homebuild, and I'm sure I have missed at least one or more others.

Tom Mount and later Richard Pyle are giving presentations tonight. Should be a lot of fun!

Regards,
    Randy

Richard Pyle gave a presentation tonight at InnerSpace. It was awesome to see some of the old pictures of Richard, Bill Stone and Kevin Gurr! It must have taken some serious moxie strap on a 160 lb. unit and jump in the water!

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Quote Originally Posted by Mixaddict  View Original Post
    Richard Pyle gave a presentation tonight at InnerSpace. It was awesome to see some of the old pictures of Richard, Bill Stone and Kevin Gurr! It must have taken some serious moxie strap on a 160 lb. unit and jump in the water!
    With dual 48 hour lithium hydroxide scrubbers....