+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leigh Bishop presentation Friday 14th July in Plymouth, UK

Leigh Bishop presentation Friday 14th July in Plymouth, UK

Hello all,

Leigh Bishop has kindly agreed to do his new deep wreck presentation for us at the Mount Batten Centre in Plymouth on Friday 14th July.

The meeting time will be 19:00 with the talk starting at 19:30 prompt, with the cost being £5 per head.

This is his new talk which he will be airing for the second time only so if you can't make the London show here is a chance to see what he has to say.

The presentation is featured mainly around Leigh's deep wreck explorations over the years and he also has a small presentation on deep wreck photography for those budding David Bailys out there!

The Mount Batten Centre can take 100 people maximum and we need a minimum of 40 to cover the hire of the room and Leigh's expenses.

The bar will be open from 18:30 and close at 22.30

So to book your space please can you send cheques payable to 'Deep Blue Diving' to the address below:

Deep Blue Diving
    Western Hangar
    Mount Batten
    Plymouth PL9 9SJ
    Tel 01752 491 490 and mobile 07791 152 317.
    Or email rich@deepbluediving.org please.

Don't forget to include your email address so that I can email confirmation of your booking.
    You can also get directions from my website at www.deepbluediving.org which will get you to the Mount Batten Centre where there is loads of free parking too.

This will be the first of a series of seminars that I plan to run throughout the summer and into the winter down here in Plymouth, so if you can spread the word or forward this email to other potentially interested parties I'd really appreciate it.

I also have an A4 flyer that can be printed and posted if anyone wishes to put one up at their club etc

thanks all, hope you can make it, Leigh's photographs are stunning and well worth a fiver to see.

cheers

rich stevenson
    Last edited by Linda Bowen; 12th January 2011 at 12:00.

+ Reply to Thread