+ Reply to Thread

Thread: max & min IP range of a Drager first stage

Troy R. Legner tlegner is on a distinguished road tlegner is on a distinguished road tlegner's Avatar
    MCCR Dolphin

max & min IP range of a Drager first stage

Hello,
    I would like to know what range of intermediate pressures that can be adjusted using a drager piston type "old style" pressure reducer.

Can it be adjusted down to 13 or 14.5 bar?

Thanks,
    Troy L.

An independent diver. bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso is just really nice bletso's Avatar
    MCCR Dolphin

Re: max & min IP range of a Drager first stage

I'll try one and PM you later today.

Dale

Now showing as "Dean Coote" Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver will become famous soon enough Numpty diver's Avatar

Re: max & min IP range of a Drager first stage

From what i can remember and find from the Drager service manual there not adjustable. The test after service is with 50% mix and the ip output should read 16.7 bar +- .5 bar.

What ive done and recomended to people ive serviced there units for is to buy a new first stage from tecme. The replacement he supplies is far cheaper then buying the service kit from drager. imho the first stage is of a better quailty. i do not know if there adjustable,,, maybe ask him ?

Hope this helps ?
    Dean

+ Reply to Thread