+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cyprus divers & diving

Now the fun begins Delboy is an unknown quantity at this point Delboy's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini Titanium HCCR

Cyprus divers & diving

I hope I am not breaking any rules posting this

To all Cyprus based divers or those looking to visit, there is a new FaceBook group open to all to discuss diving in Cyprus, find buddies etc. The group is called Cyprus Dive Buddies and can be found by searching under that name in the FaceBook groups section. It is a new group but will hopefully expand quickly to become a source of infiormation on Cyprus diving.

Now back to deciding which CCR to get

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

Re: Cyprus divers & diving

DelBoy,

there is already a facebook group called Cyprus Rebreather / Diver Group page for that reason. off course if you feel like it, you can make your own page. no issues with that.

My name is Spyros. i currently dive a megalodon rebreather with a few extras. our company consist of many individuals who are either ccr or oc divers, at all levels and experiences.

i think if you are really after getting a rebreather, it would be wise for you to join the group and try to get as much info on the different units (ccr devices) that some of the members have, so you can have a look at the units first hand.

Good Luck

Now the fun begins Delboy is an unknown quantity at this point Delboy's Avatar
    rEvo III Mini Titanium HCCR

Hi Spyros,

Thanks for the information but I can't find the group you mention, what is the exact name or PM me the link?

Derek

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

Quote Originally Posted by Delboy  View Original Post
    Hi Spyros,

Thanks for the information but I can't find the group you mention, what is the exact name or PM me the link?

Derek
    Hi Derek,

i added you. you have a friend in your list who is already a member.

have fun in there. if you need anything let me know.

if you are ever in nicosia, or willing for a dive, dont hesitate.

Spyros

+ Reply to Thread