+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from San Antonio

RBW Member Iowa Diver is an unknown quantity at this point Iowa Diver's Avatar
    Megalodon

Hello from San Antonio

My name is a little off, Iowa Diver. I have recently relocated to San Antonio and was wondering if there are any rebreather divers out there. I have recently purchased a meg and will be trained in April. Looking for some dive buddies.

donlabbruzzo will become famous soon enough donlabbruzzo will become famous soon enough donlabbruzzo will become famous soon enough donlabbruzzo's Avatar

Re: Hello from San Antonio

Iowa Diver, you must like the weather in Texas better the Iowa. I runa dive shop in Cozumel, Cozumel Diving with Deep Exposure Dive Center Cozumel We are the only full service Technical, CCR, Cave & recreational operation on the Island. We have aour own 11cfm HP compressor, Haskel booster, LP compressor to run the Haskel, doubles, Al80 & Al40 stage/bailout tanks, 13cf thru 30cf Diluent & O2 on-board tanks, scrub and some spare parts.

It's just a short trip and not too expensive. Your all welcome and invited to come dive with us.

Don

Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by donlabbruzzo  View Original Post
    Iowa Diver, you must like the weather in Texas better the Iowa. I runa dive shop in Cozumel, Cozumel Diving with Deep Exposure Dive Center Cozumel We are the only full service Technical, CCR, Cave & recreational operation on the Island. We have aour own 11cfm HP compressor, Haskel booster, LP compressor to run the Haskel, doubles, Al80 & Al40 stage/bailout tanks, 13cf thru 30cf Diluent & O2 on-board tanks, scrub and some spare parts.

It's just a short trip and not too expensive. Your all welcome and invited to come dive with us.

Don
    Thanks Don. I have been to Cozumel several times and once trained I would love to come down with closed circuit.

Hope to see you in the next few months.

Surface Interval Clothing Pipnaintez will become famous soon enough Pipnaintez will become famous soon enough Pipnaintez will become famous soon enough Pipnaintez will become famous soon enough Pipnaintez's Avatar

Hi I am out of Houston Texas.

Closed Account onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime is a splendid one to behold onetime's Avatar

As stated on TDS, I'm out of San Antonio as well diving a KISS Classic. Once you're trained I'd be glad to help you get in some diving.

Megalodon

I am glad to locate a few fellow Texas CCR brothers. I will get in touch in the spring after I have been trained and received my unit.

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Congrats to the MEG and welcome on board.

RBW Member dave burke is on a distinguished road dave burke is on a distinguished road dave burke's Avatar
    APD Vision

Hi welcome to RBW
    hope you have lots of fun on your Meg
    safe diving
    dave

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Nice to meet you on RBW

Best regards,
    Chett. L

+ Reply to Thread