+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: JJ-CCR training manual Level I

Supporting Member IART HQ has a spectacular aura about IART HQ has a spectacular aura about IART HQ has a spectacular aura about IART HQ has a spectacular aura about IART HQ has a spectacular aura about IART HQ's Avatar

Re: JJ-CCR training manual Level I

Quote Originally Posted by abohmann  View Original Post
    Chris,
    I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for the high quality manuals.
    I own your CCR(Inspo) MOD1, MOD2 & MOD3(still learning there) manuals and do appreciate them very much.

BR
    Andy
    Hi Andy,
    thx very much for your kindly mail.
    IART is doing the job as good as we can in accordance with the manufacturers and the Team of Board of Advice. Thanks to all of them.

BR
    Chris

Scuba Nerd voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Ray, RG-UF/M , FGT I/D

are the manuals for sale without taking a course?
    I collect books on diving and these sound like a great addition to my library
    Last edited by voets; 23rd November 2011 at 13:19.

RBW Member zellnera is an unknown quantity at this point zellnera's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

You can order the manual without taking a course, but you will get a CD and no book.

Scuba Nerd voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets has a spectacular aura about voets's Avatar
    Inspiration Vision

Ray, RG-UF/M , FGT I/D

that's a pity
    I love books, but I really don't like reading long texts off a screen

CD's are the smarter way to go in very small niche market like rebreather training

little man, big dreams tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude is a jewel in the rough tecdiverdude's Avatar
    JJ CCR..

Quote Originally Posted by voets  View Original Post
    that's a pity
    I love books, but I really don't like reading long texts off a screen

CD's are the smarter way to go in very small niche market like rebreather training
    Im sure IART will allow you to print and bind a copy for your own personal use if you purchase the CD. I too cannot stand reading form a screen and printed my manual to read.. hope I dont get in trouble

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2