+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: JJ-CCR training manual Level I

Supporting Member IART HQ has a spectacular aura about IART HQ has a spectacular aura about IART HQ has a spectacular aura about IART HQ has a spectacular aura about IART HQ has a spectacular aura about IART HQ's Avatar

JJ-CCR training manual Level I

Hello all JJ-CCR divers,
    Firstly thanks for putting your trust in the IART training system. At the moment, Dave T. is conducting a number of level I (air diluent) crossovers on the JJ-CCR and is currently the sole instructor on the unit. Unfortunately at this time only the manufacturers information is available to support the training.

The IART Level I training manual is expected to be released in 4 to 6 weeks time in the English version and as IART sets very high standards for its training, training manuals and instructors anyone certified by Dave T. prior to the release of the manual will be sent a CD-copy of the manual free-of-charge from IART HQ as soon as it becomes available, providing of course that an IART certification was submitted by the instructor.

best regards
    Chris Ullmann
    IART HQ

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

Re: JJ-CCR training manual Level I

Thanks Chris

Ill look forward to reading it.

ATB

Mark

Brent - Narked at 90
    divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld has a reputation beyond repute divetheworld's Avatar
    Deep Pursuit or a Camelion

and 11 others inc. a UT-240

Superb and well done to you all.
    Copying skips understanding. Understanding is how you grow. You have to understand why something works or why something is how it is. When you copy it, you miss that. WWW.NARKEDAT90.COM
    www.puwer.co.uk PUWER and Machinery CE Marking www.ce-eu.com

Petri Keskitalo P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3's Avatar

Thanks!

Supporting Member IART HQ has a spectacular aura about IART HQ has a spectacular aura about IART HQ has a spectacular aura about IART HQ has a spectacular aura about IART HQ has a spectacular aura about IART HQ's Avatar

Hello all JJ-CCR divers,
    As IART has been promised in January the new IART JJ-CCR training manual is now finished and available. Sorry for the delay but now confirmed by the manufacturer Jan Jorgensen, Dietmar Inäbnit, Dave T. and Neil Matthews (IART HQ). Thanks to all for the hard work and the very good result.
    For all submitted certification by Dave T. till now, IART HQ will send out free-of-charge the CD-manual JJ-CCR Level I in English version by end of the week.
    If someone would like to order the manual or someone have further questions please sent an email to headquarter@iart.de

Best Regards
    Chris Ullmann
    IART HQ

Quote Originally Posted by IART HQ  View Original Post
    Hello all JJ-CCR divers,
    Firstly thanks for putting your trust in the IART training system. At the moment, Dave T. is conducting a number of level I (air diluent) crossovers on the JJ-CCR and is currently the sole instructor on the unit. Unfortunately at this time only the manufacturers information is available to support the training.

The IART Level I training manual is expected to be released in 4 to 6 weeks time in the English version and as IART sets very high standards for its training, training manuals and instructors anyone certified by Dave T. prior to the release of the manual will be sent a CD-copy of the manual free-of-charge from IART HQ as soon as it becomes available, providing of course that an IART certification was submitted by the instructor.

best regards
    Chris Ullmann
    IART HQ

Phil Siswick, Tango PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick has a reputation beyond repute PhilSiswick's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

APD Inspiration, Evolution

I received my JJ Mod 1 card, together with the manual on CD, earlier this week. I've only had a quick look at it thus far, but have to say that I am very impressed with what I've seen. It's certainly better written than any of the other Mod 1 manuals I've read (IANTD, TDI and BSAC) and a very professional job.

My wife did her crossover and received her card before the manual was complete. Compliments to IART for sending out a copy of the manual to her as well - it arrived yesterday.

And finally, I'm rereading the IART Mod 3 manual (admittedly the Evo one) in preparation for completing the last dives next weekend. That is also an excellent manual, streets ahead of the others I read in preparation for the course (IANTD and PSAI), which didn't seem to be focussed on CCR Mix diving at all.

Well done IART.

Cheers,

Phil

Hello all JJ-CCR divers,

Firstly thanks for putting your trust in the IART training system. We would like to inform you that the new updated JJ-CCR Level I (Nitrox) manual is now available.

Topic:
    - updated software version (latest version)
    - complete new design of the showing display in logic flow charts
    - cancelled some translation failures
    - new covered

Regards

Chris

Retired mitchole has a spectacular aura about mitchole has a spectacular aura about mitchole has a spectacular aura about mitchole has a spectacular aura about mitchole has a spectacular aura about mitchole's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Yep got mine from Rich it's very good and very comprehensive. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mitchole  View Original Post
    Yep got mine from Rich it's very good and very comprehensive. Thanks
    Thx, nice to hear.
    Regards
    Chris

RBW Member abohmann is an unknown quantity at this point abohmann's Avatar
    JJ-CCR

Chris,
    I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for the high quality manuals.
    I own your CCR(Inspo) MOD1, MOD2 & MOD3(still learning there) manuals and do appreciate them very much.

BR
    Andy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast