+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Got A Titan?

TITAN-ITE grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52's Avatar
    pearl city hawaii EARTH moving to Iscandar

Got A Titan?

So anyone get one yet. the shop I go through here got one 2 weeks ago, looks awsome. kind of dig the cartidge scrubber too. there's some stuff there that could turn a MCCR guy to the other side...

RBW Member KeysCD is an unknown quantity at this point KeysCD's Avatar
    rEvo

Titan,MkVI,Prism2,Evo,Explorer

Re: Got A Titan?

I got one in December and am loving it. It's my first rebreather, so I have nothing to compare it to. The only problem with it is that my schedule doesn't allow me to dive it often enough.

LEARNING CONTINUALLY rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver is a jewel in the rough rigdiver's Avatar
    Inspo Vision

Classic YBOD

Glad to hear the Titan is making it's way out into the world. I've seen working prototypes for a few years now at Innerspace in Grand Cayman. I think they waited till they got it right.

TITAN-ITE grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52 will become famous soon enough grandizer52's Avatar

mine will arrive while i'm deployed so i won't be able to run it till i get back...can't wait, it's pretty awsome.
    laytah
    s

CEO DiveNav, Inc. DiveNav will become famous soon enough DiveNav will become famous soon enough DiveNav will become famous soon enough DiveNav will become famous soon enough DiveNav's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grandizer52  View Original Post
    mine will arrive while i'm deployed so i won't be able to run it till i get back...can't wait, it's pretty awsome.
    laytah
    s
    if you have a PC and internet access you can dive the Titan CCR with our simulator eDiving

We have been collaborating with Titan for almost one year and have integrated their rebreather into our simulator.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

RBW Member Edmund will become famous soon enough Edmund will become famous soon enough Edmund will become famous soon enough Edmund's Avatar

hey steve, you sell your other 2 rebreathers?

not yet

Mike Hanna oceans11diver will become famous soon enough oceans11diver will become famous soon enough oceans11diver will become famous soon enough oceans11diver's Avatar
    Poseidon MK-6 and SEVEN

Inspiration, titan

Hey Steve, I'm getting a Titan also lol.. Should have mine in a few months

Rub it in $%^&*( I'll get mine after WESPAC HAHAHAH then we can hook up and do some sweet dives. gotten some " DON'T GET IT'S"
    who you getting it through?

Quote Originally Posted by oceans11diver  View Original Post
    Hey Steve, I'm getting a Titan also lol.. Should have mine in a few months

Mike Hanna oceans11diver will become famous soon enough oceans11diver will become famous soon enough oceans11diver will become famous soon enough oceans11diver's Avatar
    Poseidon MK-6 and SEVEN

Inspiration, titan

LOL I finally got mine !!! Had all the new upgrades added... It is so sweet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast