+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1st step

RBW Member n.oliver1 is an unknown quantity at this point n.oliver1's Avatar
    AP vision

1st step

Hi all
    Just a quick hello from another bubble maker dreaming of entering the silent world or the dark side as my DO would call it.
    Hope to find out as much as I can and soon have myself on the map

Neil

rEvo CCR Driver silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba is just really nice silentscuba's Avatar
    JJ-CCR, rEvo

Re: 1st step

Quote Originally Posted by n.oliver1  View Original Post
    Hi all
    Just a quick hello from another bubble maker dreaming of entering the silent world or the dark side as my DO would call it.
    Hope to find out as much as I can and soon have myself on the map

Neil
    Welcome Neil, hang on and enjoy the ride to the dark side

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Welcome on board.

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Hi Neil,

Nice to meet you on RBW

Best regards,
    Chett
    Chett. L

RBW Member n.oliver1 is an unknown quantity at this point n.oliver1's Avatar
    AP vision

Thanks for the warm welcome and all the best for the up and coming year .

Neil

Barnsley
    South yorkshire
    England

+ Reply to Thread