+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eurotek 2010 Official Announcement

Sebastian Chander Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg is a jewel in the rough Deep Smeg's Avatar
    Deep Smeg

Megalodon

Re: Eurotek 2010 Official Announcement

Phenomenal. See you all there!

Seb

New Member Simon Mitchell has a reputation beyond repute Simon Mitchell has a reputation beyond repute Simon Mitchell has a reputation beyond repute Simon Mitchell has a reputation beyond repute Simon Mitchell has a reputation beyond repute Simon Mitchell has a reputation beyond repute Simon Mitchell has a reputation beyond repute Simon Mitchell has a reputation beyond repute Simon Mitchell has a reputation beyond repute Simon Mitchell has a reputation beyond repute Simon Mitchell has a reputation beyond repute Simon Mitchell's Avatar

I thought the last show was fabulous. Certainly learned a lot, and can't wait for round two.

Well done Leigh, Ros, and the team.

Simon M

RBW Member Roz is an unknown quantity at this point Roz's Avatar

Thought you would like to know that the official EUROTEK.2010 Hotel will be the City Inn. It's a handy 5 - 8 minute stroll to the ICC, and it's a stunning gorgeous boutique hotel. The City Inn details can be found by following this link www.cityinn.com/birmingham/birmingham-hotels.htm It's worth noting that if you don't book breakfast but walk in on the morning, it comes in at £15 per head, so if you want breakfast without it costing you an arm and a leg, include it when you reserve your room.

If you don't want to stay at the City Inn, Leigh has put umpteen hotel options on the website. www.eurotek.uk.com/accommodation.htm
    Last edited by Roz; 17th March 2010 at 17:26.

RebreatherWorld Sponsor Liesbeth has a spectacular aura about Liesbeth has a spectacular aura about Liesbeth has a spectacular aura about Liesbeth has a spectacular aura about Liesbeth has a spectacular aura about Liesbeth has a spectacular aura about Liesbeth's Avatar

Hi Roz,

good to see you here!
    Obviously our team will attend the show and cover the whole event, just like we did last time.
    I'm sure we can have a couple of interesting talks with the top of the diving industry!!

By the way, our new video player is up and running.
    The Silverlight player offers full screen HD, so you can watch your heroes in even better quality .

Video podcasts of last edition can be found here:
    Access all the SVARnet videos

See you soon!

Liesbeth

For those of you who didn't make EUROTEK last time, you might to check this out because it gives a flavour of what EUROTEK.2010 will be like.

Plus if you did make .08, see if you're in it.

FYI we've now got a good rate at the City Inn, (the official EUROTEK.2010 Hotel). To reserve a room, quote EUR151010_002 to get single occupancy including Breakfast (worth £15 per head) and VAT @ £85 per night, or double/twin occupancy including Breakfast and VAT @ £95 per night. The City Inn details can be found by following this link www.cityinn.com/birmingham/birmingham-hotels.htm

Leigh and I are hugely delighted that Liesbeth and the team from Submerge Productions are onboard to cover the whole event.

More news to follow soon.
    Last edited by Roz; 9th April 2010 at 12:24.

Just a brief note to let you know that Tickets are now on sale here diving show & exhibition

Due to Fire Regulations we have a set number of delegate places. Once these have been sold that's it. I've already received ticket applications overnight, so if you definately want to attend, please get your application in sooner rather than later.

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Liesbeth  View Original Post
    Hi Roz,

good to see you here!
    Obviously our team will attend the show and cover the whole event, just like we did last time.
    Does it mean that you are going to record the whole event and it will be available for purchase on DVD/Blu-Ray for the ones who can not attend? It would surely be nice!

Very Respectfully

Roland Somodi

EXPLORER Leigh Bishop is an unknown quantity at this point Leigh Bishop's Avatar

I'm afraid we are unable to record any of the talks, seminars or workshops at Eurotek. If we did no one would come to the next one or Oztek on the grounds they could see it at home on the internet. Death of a Tek conference overnight. Unless that's what people want.
    Leigh Bishop
    co organiser EuroTek Tek diving show
    www.eurotek.uk.com & www.eurotekpodcasts.com
    Shipwreck Exploration
    www.deepimage.co.uk

For that moment when your complete range of apres diving clothing is hanging on the washing line; the perfect solution. An official limited edition EUROTEK.2010 shirt.

Back by popular demand, we've teamed up again with Fourth Element to bring you quality gorgeous clothing that's easy to wash 'n' wear and unique to EUROTEK.2010. Follow the link;

http://www.eurotek.uk.com/merchandise.htm

I know it seems like an eon way, but it's only 6 weeks and counting......! In order to get the tshirts and hoodies ordered in time, I will need final numbers and payment by midnight this Sunday (5th September) latest! (rozATeurotekDOTukDOTcom) Can take debit and credit cards. Drop me an email and I'll sort it all for you.

We'd like to get you all registered quickly on Saturday morning, so we're going to have your clothing ready for collection at reception from lunchtime on Saturday 16th or Sunday 17th October. In the unlikely event you're not attending, but you want a shirt, by all means get in contact and I'll let you know postage and pack prices.

We will have some stock for sale on the day, but this will be limited in numbers, sizes and sex. So if you definately want a Girl Cut Size 12, or a male XXL (Chest Size 48 - 50") don't leave it to chance.

Prices are;

£15.32 + VAT = £18 Pre-ordered Tshirts.
    £18.72 + VAT = £22 On the Day

£37.87 + VAT = £44.50 Pre-ordered Hoodies.
    £40.43 + VAT = £47.50 On the Day

Following a number of requests for baby and child EUROTEK.2010 tshirts, I'm happy to announce that we can oblige. Exactly the same as the adults, but smaller, coming in at £15 each and the sizes as follows;

6 months
    12 months
    18 months
    24 months
    36 months
    3 years
    5 years
    7 years
    9 years
    11 years

If you're interested please get in touch, stating which sex, ie girl or boy, size and a telephone number, and I'll sort the rest.

These will only be available on a pre-order basis only.

Finally we've been asked about the diver on the DPV. It's Carl. The silhouette was lifted from one of Leigh's photographs. We thought it would be a fitting and suitable tribute.

Hard to believe where the time has gone, but it's last call on EUROTEK.2010 Gala Award Dinner Tickets folks. The deadline to get your applications into me is tomorrow - Friday 24th September.

These photos were taken in 2008 -
    We've got over 370 international delegates and diving luminaries coming to the party, so come and join us for a mouthwatering four course dinner. And if you don't know anyone at the start of the evening, you'll have new friends by the end of it.

To book your place at EUROTEK or join us for the dinner email rozATeurotekDOTukDOTcom
    Last edited by Roz; 23rd September 2010 at 20:41.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2