+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Salvo"

RBW Member Capt. Ray Goosen is on a distinguished road Capt. Ray Goosen is on a distinguished road Capt. Ray Goosen's Avatar

"Salvo"

Hello fellow divers, I trust that this finds you all well and that 2010 will be safe to us all.

I have, rather had a great "Light" 18w Salvo with a 4.5Amp Hr battery pack.

Due to the foolishness of self, I managed to flood the cannister. Thought I had managed to recover it since I got it all cleaned up, recharged tested and thought I was home dry...well not so...

After four days wanted to check my light, and found the Batteries all gooed up so trashed the lot...

Have sent mail to my regular online supplier of diving goodies, but he is ignoring me...don't know if it is the "Salvo" connection or what?

I don't really care who did what to who, why or when, I am just wanting to find a suitable 4.5Amp hr Battery pack to replace the one I have trashed...any ideas where I might find one would be welcome...take care Raymond.

Petri Keskitalo P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3 is a jewel in the rough P3's Avatar

Re: "Salvo"

try BatterySpace.com/AA Portable Power Corp. Tel: 510-525-2328 - 12V NiMH Battery Packs

There is one especially for salvo
    Should be the right one.
    Good luck

Unbanned cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn's Avatar

Contact Corey et al at Light Monkey. They do Salvo repairs.

RBW Member Ivan Calcoen is a jewel in the rough Ivan Calcoen is a jewel in the rough Ivan Calcoen is a jewel in the rough Ivan Calcoen is a jewel in the rough Ivan Calcoen is a jewel in the rough Ivan Calcoen is a jewel in the rough Ivan Calcoen is a jewel in the rough Ivan Calcoen's Avatar
    Apocalypse mCCR

Dräger Dolphin SCR to mCCR

Give it a try with
    HTML Code:
    http://www.dev-pein.de/
    Have good experience with them.
    I just ordered a new battery pack for my 9Ah Metalsub (PR09).
    I will get the Saft cells 9,5 Ah-NiMh and a lot cheaper than the Metalsub replacement.
    I will pick up my battery pack at their booth at Boot Dusseldorf, which saves me again the shipping costs.
    Ofcoarse, I have to install it myself (30 mins) and make sure its watertight.

Hope this helps

Ivan

RBW Member SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK is a glorious beacon of light SimonK's Avatar

Closed Account erikradstrom is an unknown quantity at this point erikradstrom's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

I emailed both of them and they don´t answer, I even called cellsolutions today and sent my mail to the guy that I talked to an he confirmed he got it and promised he will look at it.
    I still didn´t get any answer

I´m looking for 9Ah 12V batterie that has a diameter of max 57mm and a hight of 210mm. Does any one know some other place within EU that has these batteries?

Quote Originally Posted by SimonK  View Original Post

Duvet Diver Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A is a glorious beacon of light Simon A's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by erikradstrom  View Original Post
    I´m looking for 9Ah 12V batterie that has a diameter of max 57mm and a hight of 210mm. Does any one know some other place within EU that has these batteries?
    I don't know anywhere that stocks them. Strikalite can make a set up quickly and are one of the cheapest options. or Deep Ideas Ltd are a lightmonkey dealer and can get you a pack in the UK (but would take a couple of weeks).

HTH
    Simon A
    Last edited by Linda Bowen; 27th February 2010 at 01:13.

Closed Account erikradstrom is an unknown quantity at this point erikradstrom's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

It doesn´t necessary have to be in UK, any country within EU is ok.

RBW Member Capt. Ray Goosen is on a distinguished road Capt. Ray Goosen is on a distinguished road Capt. Ray Goosen's Avatar

Hello Fellow divers, trust this finds you all well.

Thought a bit of feed back was required since folk
    took the time to help me look for replacement batteries..

For the most part, either they were no longer in "Stock",
    could not "Send" them due to "Flight Ristrictions" YadaYada
    Yada.....

So dropped Joel at T.D.L an e-mail and although rather
    expensive, two weeks later had my replacement battery....nice hey...?

Thanks to those that offered help, and to those who are looking
    for Salvo replacement batteries etc, give Joel a buzz.

Take care and be safe out there
    Raymond.

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Home - Light Monkey Enterprises LLC

Light Monkey can complete any replacement or repairs needed.....