+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Monkey Diver 2010 Rebreather Trip Idea's

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Monkey Diver 2010 Rebreather Trip Idea's

trying to get a bead on what you guys want me to do for 2010.

Who wants me to organize another Good Value for the dollar trip to the Bahamas.

and who would be interested in high end trip aboard a seriously high end diver boat doing the a wreck treck in the RED SEA with a few days in Egypt?

I have plans on the table for other trips IF I find enough interest in these idea's

Give me your opinion please!!!!
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

Unbanned cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn has a reputation beyond repute cramerdn's Avatar

Re: Monkey Diver 2010 Rebreather Trip Idea's

Can you cobble together a quick jaunt to Bikini in your spare time

Train Wrecked Guppy ;) brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr's Avatar

RED SEA

I would also do the Bahamas, but Red Sea would be my #1

b.
    iDeco Pro - iPhone Decompression Planning
    iDeco Pro

Supporting Member Capt Gary is an unknown quantity at this point Capt Gary's Avatar

With the way money is tight....I'd go for a quick and cheap trip, not sure I could afford to do anything else.

Good Diving,

Moderator ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami has much to be proud of ScubaDadMiami's Avatar

Something closer to home.

Closed Account Art Greenberg will become famous soon enough Art Greenberg will become famous soon enough Art Greenberg will become famous soon enough Art Greenberg's Avatar
    Classic KISS

As much as Tina and I would like to do an exotic destination like the Red Sea or Chuuk, this year we need keep spending in check. That probably means closer to home.

We missed out on last year's Cay Sal trip, hopefully there's enough interest to do that, or something like it, again this year.

Something else that might appeal is a wreck crawl along the Keys with depths not exceeding 200 so we can exercise our shiny new normoxic dil certifications. I wonder if Captain Frank would be up for something like that?

Art

Spree Driver wookie will become famous soon enough wookie will become famous soon enough wookie will become famous soon enough wookie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Art Greenberg  View Original Post
    As much as Tina and I would like to do an exotic destination like the Red Sea or Chuuk, this year we need keep spending in check. That probably means closer to home.

We missed out on last year's Cay Sal trip, hopefully there's enough interest to do that, or something like it, again this year.

Something else that might appeal is a wreck crawl along the Keys with depths not exceeding 200 so we can exercise our shiny new normoxic dil certifications. I wonder if Captain Frank would be up for something like that?

Art
    The new moorings that hold a big fat boat like the Spree are built for the Speigel, Eagle, and Duane. T-bolt, Adolphus Busch, and v'burg already have big moorings. We will be installing them soon.We can do that.

RBW Member gkuzkin85 is on a distinguished road gkuzkin85 is on a distinguished road gkuzkin85's Avatar

Good value Bahamas would be best for me.

gk

Supporting Member Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli is a glorious beacon of light Al Marvelli's Avatar
    rEvoMicro w.hybrid&dsix stand

rEvoII fullsize

what week / when are you thinking?

cay sal was cool, but the idea of a whole week of wrek diving has appeal, board the spree in miami and dive down to the ghost fleet and back again.

jeff/adrian , think if we could weld barneys trip and monkeys trip together?

that would be cool.
    Marv

fidelis Ad Mortem

RBW Member Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee is just really nice Diverlee's Avatar
    OPTIMA

I like the wreck diving week but nothing over 200ft. I could always sit that one out since I know I am not the only diver and others enjoy the deeper stuff. I just can't affort a trip to the Red Sea although its on my list.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast