+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Who the hell is that idiot John Bantin?

Mature mouth breather silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running has a reputation beyond repute silent running's Avatar
    Prism

Dolphin

Re: Who the hell is that idiot John Bantin?

Hello John, Andy the red-headed Prism diver here. I was diving with you on the Prism trip in La Paz a few years back. I was the one who Peter Ready told to keep an eye on you during your maiden Prism dive. And watch you I did, as you descend nice and fast with the scrubber in backwards, down into the depths of a bad CO2 hit. Pete was annoyed with me after that, even though I tried to explain how you began that gonzo descent before I could get into the water... Bet you never knew you had a minder on that trip. Nice to see you here, welcome!

I do all my own stunts shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back's Avatar

Oh My!

John it looks as though your battle ship mouth just got ran over by you row boat ass.

RBW Writer RobPot is on a distinguished road RobPot is on a distinguished road RobPot's Avatar

What a friendly welcome.

In RB holding pattern... Toren will become famous soon enough Toren will become famous soon enough Toren will become famous soon enough Toren will become famous soon enough Toren's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RobPot
    What a friendly welcome.
    Well, he kind of asked for it.
    You can't deny he's got a boatload of experience but it doesn't make one an Einstein, after all....

PFO free :) pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning is just really nice pchanning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Toren
    ...a boatload of experience but it doesn't make one an Einstein, after all....
    ... a tub of grease and a spanner doesn't make one an engineer either - though, it doesn't stop one trying on occasion.
    Last edited by pchanning; 9th February 2006 at 23:32.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5