+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: New hassles at the airports?

RBW Member PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2's Avatar

Re: New hassles at the airports?

Quote Originally Posted by DWill  View Original Post
    I don't know I'm likeing my B200.
    They have pretty similar specifications.

Beech aircraft are wonderful, I had a C90B before the MU2.
    Paul's first law states that the safety of an activity is determined by how forgiving of mistakes the activity is.

Paul's second law states that the difference between an adventurer and an explorer is whether the doing or the learning comes first.

"Don't be surprised if at the center of every hurricane in your life is an "I"." --paul gernhardt

Wannabe...diven sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit's Avatar
    the best oNe

I don't know I'm likeing my B200.
    Do you really have one? Would you like to be my new best friend

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by sea2summit  View Original Post
    Do you really have one? Would you like to be my new best friend
    Better, I fly it for the company that owns it. They don't pay me.
    I get use of the 200 whenever I want it as long as I pay for the fuel.

Been doing it since 04. They also have 421C that I can grab if need be.
    Makes for less expensive short hops like San Diego to LA.

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

inspo, optima, KISS, submatix

Not Alaska I'm worried about, have a lay over at SEATAC so we have a hotel for the night. That's where TSA booted me last time. Thought you had that TSA location trained?
    sorry i meant alaska air has not changed there rules and that is who i mainly fly with, and i assume you will be flying with as they are the only ones who service alaska state.
    ps how come you arent going to do a dive with me when you are in seattle!!!!
    Last edited by scubagrunt; 31st December 2009 at 07:02.

Wannabe...diven sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit's Avatar
    the best oNe

Better, I fly it for the company that owns it. They don't pay me.
    I get use of the 200 whenever I want it as long as I pay for the fuel.
    Very nice gig

Quote Originally Posted by scubagrunt  View Original Post
    ps how come you arent going to do a dive with me when you are in seattle!!!!
    Dang, busted. Hey I'll see you in March

CCR Diva scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt is a glorious beacon of light scubagrunt's Avatar
    meg & rEvo

Very nice gig

Dang, busted. Hey I'll see you in March
    happy new year buddy, also how did your flight(s) go??? any trouble with your carry on's in seattle?
    mel

the best oNe

Well all the fears seem to be for nought. It seemed to go just as smooth if not more so this trip.

Mel,
    finally ran into someone you trained because the x-ray tec in seattle started freaking out then some dude came over and said "It's just another rebreather."

Josh

meg & rEvo

Well all the fears seem to be for nought. It seemed to go just as smooth if not more so this trip.

Mel,
    finally ran into someone you trained because the x-ray tec in seattle started freaking out then some dude came over and said "It's just another rebreather."

Josh
    glad it all went well josh!!! yes i also offer TSA CCR training classes
    just joking, i am through there so much i am starting to get to know a lot of them, or should i say they are starting to get to know me!!
    maybe i will get the full pat down on tue when i head to mexico

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5