+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New hassles at the airports?

RBW Member cadblaster3 will become famous soon enough cadblaster3 will become famous soon enough cadblaster3 will become famous soon enough cadblaster3 will become famous soon enough cadblaster3's Avatar
    Inspiration, Micro rEvo

Re: New hassles at the airports?

I've had zero issues flying lately with RB as carry-on. I was checked for baggage size this time leaving the country though (US Airways). This was just prior to the latest airline incident.

No its always that colour the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by akscubainst  View Original Post

Glad it wasn't up his ass....

www.analprobe.org Could make these boys happy

Wannabe...diven sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit is a jewel in the rough sea2summit's Avatar
    the best oNe

Quote Originally Posted by the diving tiler  View Original Post
    www.analprobe.org Could make these boys happy
    I have strict rules about clicking on anything that has anal and probe showing in any text let alone the web address...especially when someone says it will "make these boys happy." Maybe that's legal over there but it's frowned upon over here.

No its always that colour the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sea2summit  View Original Post
    I have strict rules about clicking on anything that has anal and probe showing in any text let alone the web address...especially when someone says it will "make these boys happy." Maybe that's legal over there but it's frowned upon over here.
    I meant as in the company making money from security checks for explosives, humor hard to get sometimes

It is a joke web site think its in the USA over there
    Last edited by the diving tiler; 30th December 2009 at 19:17.

rEvo combat swimmer fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman's Avatar
    rEvo

Orca

Oh lets see:

There are explosives that dogs can't detect.

I find the smile at the TSA folks they are just doing their jobs attitude works well.

EL Al has a very good security record, of course if you happen to be Palestinian or look a someone sideways you will get "interviewed"...

osiris Quote: (Originally Posted by kybrt)
    whats the alternative ?

Get out of places where you're not wanted. It's that simple.
    What like the world trade center? Yeah I find some New Yorkers obnoxious, but really. Osiris, ask Al, I'm sure he had some people die on 9/11. Your comment comes across as personal and in very poor taste.

RBW Member PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2's Avatar

Hello,

I came across this article being circulated amoung a local group of pilots. The author summarizes the situation pretty well. Unfortunately we don't have "leadership" around any longer:

Is aviation security mostly for show? - CNN.com
    Paul's first law states that the safety of an activity is determined by how forgiving of mistakes the activity is.

Paul's second law states that the difference between an adventurer and an explorer is whether the doing or the learning comes first.

"Don't be surprised if at the center of every hurricane in your life is an "I"." --paul gernhardt

Reads fine print (mostly) Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather has a brilliant future Skipbreather's Avatar
    MEGALODON MK15.5

BMR500 IDA71 IDA64 RGUFM AKA60

Quote Originally Posted by silentscuba  View Original Post
    A Cessna 310 would not do very well, not enough room, not designed for cargo like tanks and rebreathers and all the other stuff we need, piston engines :-(

Need a Caravan on amphibian floats, nice turbine engine, lots of room and can carry some serious weight, fly and land almost anywhere
    Naa- ANY single engine plane used over water/ over mountains/ at night is ultimately a losing proposition. Kind of like diving Alpinist. What is REALLY needed is an amphibious Grumman HU-16 Albatross w/ something like P&W PT6 (or bigger ) turbine conversions. You buy it & feed it & I'll fly it for free!

RBW Member vincnt moore will become famous soon enough vincnt moore will become famous soon enough vincnt moore will become famous soon enough vincnt moore's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD

Some day they will figure out that the guys blowing shit up have a particular physical appearance. So put them on a dam boat and let the rest of up fly in peace. And if someone reading this doesn't like it then you should quit having party's when they do blow shit up.

RBW Member PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2's Avatar

Hello,

An MU2 Marquise is a great solution. Lots of room, 10 seats, twin turbine, full fuel 1200 pounds of useful load, 1,200 nm range.

Sincerely,

Paul
    Paul's first law states that the safety of an activity is determined by how forgiving of mistakes the activity is.

Paul's second law states that the difference between an adventurer and an explorer is whether the doing or the learning comes first.

"Don't be surprised if at the center of every hurricane in your life is an "I"." --paul gernhardt

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

Quote Originally Posted by PaulTG2  View Original Post
    Hello,

An MU2 Marquise is a great solution. Lots of room, 10 seats, twin turbine, full fuel 1200 pounds of useful load, 1,200 nm range.

Sincerely,

Paul
    I don't know I'm likeing my B200.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast