+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: WANTED CÚdric Verdier

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Re: WANTED CÚdric Verdier

He and Barry must be running a dive shop some where.
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Ok but who is Barry?

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

guys,

when some friends ordered megs from ISC and Cedric was their instructor, the whole unit except the loop came to the students in Cyprus and then Cedric brough the loops with him so they would not be allowed to dive the units on their own. that i can confirm i saw it happened.

Spyros

DeepBlueInnovation Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath is a splendid one to behold Ben Heath's Avatar
    Ouroboros

Prism

Quote Originally Posted by rolanddiver  View Original Post
    Ok but who is Barry?
    Barry Law - used to be involved with the RBW store... before it suffered a protracted and gruesome demise.

In search of Law breaking Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw is a glorious beacon of light Outlaw's Avatar
    Meggy Meg...

Got the best one from day 1...

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Heath  View Original Post
    protracted and gruesome demise.
    details?

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw  View Original Post
    details?
    I dont want to hijack the thread, I will send you a PM .....
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

Spree Driver wookie will become famous soon enough wookie will become famous soon enough wookie will become famous soon enough wookie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rolanddiver  View Original Post
    They did the CCR Trimix class, and not MOD 1 so they already had their Megalodons.

VR

Roland
    Well, that explains it. My bad for making an assumption. Thanks for the explanation.

Frank

RBW Member Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles is just really nice Gilles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw  View Original Post
    guys hi,

i am sad over this. i must say i never expected it, and please allow me to keep being curious yet, as i met Cedric and have had a great time with him, both during teaching but also during non teaching activities.

i can also say that i learned a lot from him, and i considered his training and ideas very good.

i have also tried to find out where Cedric is, and have wondered why he dissapeared. last i heard is that he was doing martial arts training to become instructor and thought he was changing life, or he was going for personal guard of rich people as he did qualify i guess...

what can i say? may i know why the agencies threw him out? is anyone who can inform us?

Thanks, and i am sorry for those who had the unfortunate luck of loosing their money. i also chose Cedric because of his reputation and articles i was reading, but i did get my c card, so did the guys i did refer to Cedric for teaching.

i dont know why he would do this to others. its so odd to certify some and not certify others.

please inform us if you have any news.

Thanks

Spyros
    Cedric instructed me during '06 and '07. Quite saddened to find this out as well. All of my dealings with him were fine.

Wonder what happened.

RBW Member Scubeedown is an unknown quantity at this point Scubeedown's Avatar
    Megalodon

Quote Originally Posted by wookie  View Original Post
    I'm curious. From what I've seen, if I wanted to get certified on a particular unit, I would buy that unit through the manufacturer and it gets shipped to my instructor, who then completes my training. Once training is complete, the unit is given to me with an unlocked setpoint controller for air dil, and off I go to practice practice, practice. If I want training, but don't want to buy a unit at this time, I rent one from the instructor and get certified. If 2 of us are taking the course, the instructor must now have 3 rebreathers so we can all dive together. Does Cedric have 3 Megs, or did ISC ship him 2 Megs even though he isn't in good standing?

I've just never seen anyone take a course without buying a rebreather before, but I haven't seen it all yet.
    Of course we bought our Megs throught an official dealer in 2008, but our first instructor was not free to give us this trimix course at this time so we tried to find someone else...

rEvo combat swimmer fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman has a reputation beyond repute fireman's Avatar
    rEvo

Orca

On his web site he is still claiming to be an IT for TDI and IANTD. ANDI is not on the web site though.

Qualifications

oh well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast