+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: WANTED Cédric Verdier

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Re: WANTED Cédric Verdier

Quote Originally Posted by abohmann  View Original Post
    Roland, sounds like you are still pissed off...?

They have got a Facebook account as well. Hmmm...
    Probably someone should place a link there to this thread here to document the "credibility" of that guy?
    Hi,

I bet you would be pissed off if someone had ripped you off by a nice amount of money and also shit-canned your credibility within the dive industry in your country?

VR

Roland

It's All Good! RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith's Avatar
    Inspo Evolution

Stay tuned!

Well if he is misrepresenting an agency (s) claiming to be an instructor when he is not then both the students and the agencies would have the right and responsibilty to go after him since he is using thier name to make gains. |Its fraud twice, first to the agency he is claiming to be an instructor with, and secondly to the student who's money he is taking. So if he is doing this, and as much as it is everyone elses responsibilty to report him to the agencies, I think then it would be in the "BEST INTERESTS of those agencies to do the right thing. I am surprised they haven't yet! Something not right with this picture!

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by RSmith  View Original Post
    I think then it would be in the "BEST INTERESTS of those agencies to do the right thing. I am surprised they haven't yet! Something not right with this picture!
    Look at the date of the original post. Lots of time has passed and I would say you might want to check before you assume they have not done anything.

From what I have been told 2nd hand some have responded in a appropriate manner and quite some time ago.

john

It's All Good! RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith is just really nice RSmith's Avatar
    Inspo Evolution

Stay tuned!

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    Look at the date of the original post. Lots of time has passed and I would say you might want to check before you assume they have not done anything.

From what I have been told 2nd hand some have responded in a appropriate manner and quite some time ago.

john
    Yes you are right... Thanks John!...

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by rolanddiver  View Original Post
    Hi,

I bet you would be pissed off if someone had ripped you off by a nice amount of money and also shit-canned your credibility within the dive industry in your country?

VR

Roland
    Roland is a nice guy, he is on the right site of life an i understand what he is thinking about such a "diver and instructor", i have meet Roland two times in Budapest and can vouch for him, his approach and his position, and i hope that THIS Instructor we are talking about gets the right penalty......

Relax Roland and keep your head up, this guy had to many "Replys" here on RBW, he is not worth so many answers.............

Roland Somodi rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver is a glorious beacon of light rolanddiver's Avatar
    Homebuilt(s)

Inspiration Classic

Markku,

Thanks for your kind words. You forgot that we also met at Attersee I'm relaxed and keeping my head up, no problems with that. Also my lawyer is working on the case! I hopefully see you at ThunerSee at end of March.

VR

Roland

Markku Diedrich Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure is a glorious beacon of light Fun Under Pressure's Avatar
    Megalodon Apeks 2.5

Classic Inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by rolanddiver  View Original Post
    Markku,

Thanks for your kind words. You forgot that we also met at Attersee I'm relaxed and keeping my head up, no problems with that. Also my lawyer is working on the case! I hopefully see you at ThunerSee at end of March.

VR

Roland
    Yep but the Attersee is a long time ago, since then i have done a few deep dives with long deco and to much He and N2,....

All the best

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12