+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: WANTED Cédric Verdier

RBW Member Scubeedown is an unknown quantity at this point Scubeedown's Avatar
    Megalodon

Exclamation WANTED Cédric Verdier

Hi,

A friend and me followed a "CCR Megalodon trimix course" with Cedric Verdier last August at St Raphaël (F).

It was really a great experience.
    But unfortunately, we still haven't receive our certification cards and Cedric doesn't reply to our e-mails since September. I tried to contact TDI USA but still no news, Cedric's web site is off line and Cedric's ex-wife, Evelyne, we met during our course told me "no news"...

Can someone help me to have a contact with Cedric before i engage a lawyer...?!

Thank's

RBW Member Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown has a spectacular aura about Moray Brown's Avatar
    Cave Meg

Sentinel, Evolution

Re: WANTED Cédric Verdier

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

I wish you the best of luck, but I doubt you will ever see a c card..

from the info I have Cedric has not been authorized to teach for TDI since March 2007, and he has not been authorized to teach for ANDI since Sept 2008.. As I understand it he has been representing that he can offer certs for ANDI and TDI even though its been sometime since he has been in good standng with either agency..

I am aware of one instance from March of this year where a group of 4 divers paid him more than $6000 us and have received no certifications..
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

Dude Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jradomski  View Original Post
    I am aware of one instance from March of this year where a group of 4 divers paid him more than $6000 us and have received no certifications..
    I think that is absolutely disgusting.

Why are the names of discredited instructors not posted on RBW by the training agencies, so that the knowledge is out there?

If the management of the agencies have known since 2008/2007, then they could have communicated that information well before now, before hapless divers parted with their money.

RBW Member stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey will become famous soon enough stuey's Avatar
    Inspo, Evo, Poseidon

Inspo classic, Meg, Deep

Quote Originally Posted by Andy M  View Original Post

Why are the names of discredited instructors not posted on RBW by the training agencies, so that the knowledge is out there?

If the management of the agencies have known since 2008/2007, then they could have communicated that information well before now, before hapless divers parted with their money.
    Absolutely, although I think if you check on the unit manufacturers appointed instructor web pages you will find that they are usually up to date.
    I agree that it would be in everyones interest to post it on RBW, especially if they have been discredited.

Stuey

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

All you have do do is run a quick name search and what you see in the first minute shoud be enough to answer any questions you have.

There are many many stories of students and instructors being left out of pocket for thousands of dollars by this guy and still more stories continue to roll in.........

As for the manufacturers websites being up to date.........

Regards,

Lance

Dude Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M has a spectacular aura about Andy M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer4545  View Original Post
    All you have do do is run a quick name search and what you see in the first minute shoud be enough to answer any questions you have.
    I did.

There are several posts from people who have been on courses with the guy but nobody actually said he was discredited or not received their c-card.

RBW Member Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545 is a splendid one to behold Lancer4545's Avatar
    Meg/Shearwater Pathfinder

I did.

There are several posts from people who have been on courses with the guy but nobody actually said he was discredited or not received their c-card.
    Keep looking......They are there and lots of them!!!

Regards,

Lance

Moderator jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski has a reputation beyond repute jradomski's Avatar
    Hammehead & rEvo & Custom

KISS,Optima,Inspiration,Meg

ANDI lists its ITs on the ANDI website (while new Its might not get up there right away, we try and remove those that are not current). He was removed in january 2009 after he was officially informed he was being expelled (it took a while to catch up with him due to his travelling)..

if you contact most agencies they will tell you if an instructor is currently authorized to teach..
    Joe Radomski
    CCR Trimix Instructor Trainer
    ANDI Instructor Trainer Director #10

All posts are personal opinions and DO NOT reflect any affiliated agency unless specifically stated.

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

I don't think RBW or any other forum is the proper place for agencies to post information about any instructor.

We have all seen MANY instructors come and go over the last couple decades. Most in good standing and a few that were not.

I would think the student is 100% responsible to do his/her homework about the instructor they choose prior to signing up for a class.

Normally, if an instructor has shafted more than one student, it will show up in most forums with some searching. I myself would only pick someone with an outstanding up-to-date reputation and recommended by friends or other professionals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast