+ Reply to Thread

Thread: display options ?

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Inspiration Vision, rEvo II Hy

Question display options ?

Is there a setting anywhere to change the display of RBW pages to make it easier on an iphone or pda ? ie a mobile version ?
    many thanks
    colin

Down to no good kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter has a reputation beyond repute kwinter's Avatar
    JJ, Flex

rEvo III, Optima, GEM

Re: display options ?

A mobile version would be fantastic. But I suspect that would require a lot more time than Jakub or Curt have right now. I use the current interface on my iPhone without too much trouble. I'm just thankful the regular interface doesn't require flash player.

So especially at this time of year I'd like to express my thanks to Curt, Linda, Jakub, the Moderators and everyone else that makes RBW possible. Best wishes for this holiday season and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Ken

RBW Member colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky is a name known to all colinicky's Avatar
    rEvo III micro FT

Inspiration Vision, rEvo II Hy

Re: display options ?

I wondered as I use another dive forum that uses Vbulletin & you can choose between "Widescreen, Luddite, Iphone ,PDA(Graphics) " versions . I must admit I find both forums very hard on my iphone on "normal " .

+ Reply to Thread