+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shearwater Electromics

marty MARTY is an unknown quantity at this point MARTY's Avatar

Shearwater Electromics

I AM PURCHASING A MEG FROM FROM ISC WITH SHEARWATER ELECTRONICS AND WANT TO KNOW IF ANYBODY HAS FOUND A WEB SITE FOR SHEARWATER ELECTRONICS.

THANKS

MARTY

not RBW staff. EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT has a reputation beyond repute EBT's Avatar
    Classic Kiss

Sports kiss, dolphin

Its a bit slim..... http://www.rebreather.ca/

ZeroEmissions Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad is a glorious beacon of light Nad's Avatar
    Sentinel/Boris/Evo/Liberty

HomeBuild, AP Classic, Path

Quote Originally Posted by MARTY
    I AM PURCHASING A MEG FROM FROM ISC WITH SHEARWATER ELECTRONICS AND WANT TO KNOW IF ANYBODY HAS FOUND A WEB SITE FOR SHEARWATER ELECTRONICS.

THANKS

MARTY
    On www.tmishop.com, Ron showed something.

Nad

Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar

Post Shearwater Electronics

FOLKS,

SHEARWATER ELECTRONICS

HERE: http://www.rebreather.ca/products.htm

HAVE FUN!

ROB

SORRY, WEEZE, DIDN'T READ YOUR POST!

RBW Member decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie has a reputation beyond repute decoweenie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ROB DAVIE
    As a crash-test dummy for the Shearwater for the Classic-KISS, I found the software and hardware to be working perfectly.

The GF deco profile matches the table perfectly to the minute during the deco test dives. The loop set-point was kept close to set-point despite the difficulty of the O2-active-addition system.

The packaging for the Shearwater-Classic-KISS was not optimum due to the size and weight, as well as not practical for PO2 viewing. On top of that, the cost of manufacturing was quite high to be profitable.

So, Bruce has decided to pursue a different method which I believe he has the prototype close to being done. It should be able to be implemented for the Classic- and Sport-KISS.

In the meantime, I think Bruce is only supplying the electronic for the Meg.

Stefan Besier caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7 has a reputation beyond repute caveseeker7's Avatar
    PRISM Topaz & Sport KISS

(still owned) MK15

Bruce just joined, welcome to the board.
    I hope either of you will keep us in the loop about the Shearwater for Kiss(es).

Decodiver
    I have the Shearwater electronics on my Meg and am super impressed!

Cheers,

Dave Cooper.

Administrator ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE has a spectacular aura about ROB DAVIE's Avatar

Shearwater Electronics

Quote Originally Posted by Decodiver
    I have the Shearwater electronics on my Meg and am super impressed!

Cheers,

Dave Cooper.
    Dave,

We need more pictures and a write-up from you on the pro's and con's of the Shearwater. Please............. ???

Rob Davie

Decodiver
    Rob I will see what I can do.

Very,very busy at the moment.........

Cheers

Dave

+ Reply to Thread