+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hammerhead Sidemount Rebreather Video Overview

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Re: Hammerhead Sidemount Rebreather Video Overview

Quote Originally Posted by lof  View Original Post
    Any time Randy. Let me know, we can go for a dive.
    We also have the cans and BMCLs arriving in January so you can build your own.
    Great! I'll call when I come down to Florida in February!

Regards,
    Randy

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

Yeah, I was talking about the close ups, that D90 sure does look nice.

Love the Hammerhead, what a great unit.

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post
    We used 4 cameras and a sound recorder

since it was planed to be degraded for web, HD quality did not matter

cameras were
    vx2000
    nikon d90 slr for closeups
    a small HD helmet cam
    Sony HD in gates for underwater footage

2 Solus 400 watt video lights
    1 HMI video light

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by vidodivr  View Original Post
    Yeah, I was talking about the close ups, that D90 sure does look nice.

Love the Hammerhead, what a great unit.
    the D90 has it's video limitations such as focus, but I really baught it for the ability to shoot video using my high end lenses

I have found it usefull for stil interviews, product video, macro and wide angle.

I shot the whole "Freeride Cave" video with the D90

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=24916
    Last edited by Curt Bowen; 22nd December 2009 at 21:05.

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Curt,

What did you use as a HD helmet cam?