+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hammerhead Sidemount Rebreather Video Overview

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Hammerhead Sidemount Rebreather Video Overview

Last edited by Curt Bowen; 23rd December 2009 at 22:44.

Randy Thornton Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict has much to be proud of Mixaddict's Avatar
    Hammerhead Sentinel Evolution

Optima Inspiration Prism 2

Re: Hammerhead Sidemount Rebreather Video Overview

Very cool unit! I saw it a couple of months ago when I ran into Jakub diving at Peacock. This is one of the first sidemount CCR units that didn't feel like a homemade kludge fest to me! Very impressive. I'm quite interested to give it a try.

Thanks for posting this Curt.

Regards,
    Randy

Supporting Member DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill has a reputation beyond repute DWill's Avatar
    HammerHead

Dolphin

Curt,

would you mind putting the video on Youtube?

All I have right now is my iPhone and I can't see it.

Thanks n

RBW Key Holder
    Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen has a reputation beyond repute Curt Bowen's Avatar
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by DWill  View Original Post
    Curt,

Thanks n
    YouTube degrades the quality of videos so bad that I refuse to use it

unless they have changed anything from a year ago

plus they had a 10 minute max film duation

Monkeywench ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj is just really nice ljj's Avatar
    Megalodon

They've improved it a bit since then...

Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post

ADM STAFF DivinDave is an unknown quantity at this point DivinDave's Avatar
    AP Evoluition

Quote Originally Posted by DWill  View Original Post
    Curt,

Thanks n
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt Bowen  View Original Post

We have a new server coming on line that will allow us to post video that you can see from you PDA, iPhone etc. Working on it as we speak, and it's going to be WAY COOL!

David

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

Did you guys use the SLR as the B camera?

RBW Key Holder
    KISS CLASSIC

Megalodon, Kiss Sport

Quote Originally Posted by vidodivr  View Original Post
    Did you guys use the SLR as the B camera?
    We used 4 cameras and a sound recorder

since it was planed to be degraded for web, HD quality did not matter

cameras were
    vx2000
    nikon d90 slr for closeups
    a small HD helmet cam
    Sony HD in gates for underwater footage

2 Solus 400 watt video lights
    1 HMI video light

RBW Master Plumber lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof is a glorious beacon of light lof's Avatar
    Hammerhead

Meg,Prizm,RB80,LARV,MK15,HomeB

Quote Originally Posted by Mixaddict  View Original Post
    Very cool unit! I saw it a couple of months ago when I ran into Jakub diving at Peacock. This is one of the first sidemount CCR units that didn't feel like a homemade kludge fest to me! Very impressive. I'm quite interested to give it a try.

Thanks for posting this Curt.

Regards,
    Randy
    Any time Randy. Let me know, we can go for a dive.
    We also have the cans and BMCLs arriving in January so you can build your own.

Sic Semper Tyrannis NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER is a splendid one to behold NEDIVER's Avatar

Very nice! Yet another reason this unit is on the top of my list, versatility!

Thanks for the video, I like how you can gear-up and then connect the hoses......makes getting gear on much easier. No more "threading the body" scenario.

Thanks and Happy Holidays.