+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some SCRUBs

New Member barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney's Avatar

Need some SCRUBs

Broward County is completing the permitting requirements for a new artificial reef tentatively slated for next June, and part of the process is to conduct a habitat survey to determine if there are any resources in the vicinity that could be impacted. I was wondering if there are a couple other FTL-area divers interested in helping out to run some survey lanes? We have three transect lanes (run W -> E, approximately 1,300 feet in length) from about 110-150 feet in depth. Scooter w/ compass is required, and if you have a video camera, that would be ideal as well. I am going to see if we can get a local charter boat donate a half-day to do this, since they will be potentially benefiting from the new reef site.
    Please send me a PM if seriously interested.
    Thanks,
    Mike

Tim Owens netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage has much to be proud of netmage's Avatar

Re: Need some SCRUBs

Quote Originally Posted by barney  View Original Post
    Broward County is completing the permitting requirements for a new artificial reef tentatively slated for next June, and part of the process is to conduct a habitat survey to determine if there are any resources in the vicinity that could be impacted. I was wondering if there are a couple other FTL-area divers interested in helping out to run some survey lanes? We have three transect lanes (run W -> E, approximately 1,300 feet in length) from about 110-150 feet in depth. Scooter w/ compass is required, and if you have a video camera, that would be ideal as well. I am going to see if we can get a local charter boat donate a half-day to do this, since they will be potentially benefiting from the new reef site.
    Please send me a PM if seriously interested.
    Thanks,
    Mike
    Sounds like a good excuse to get a video mount for my new X....

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

Mike, count me in. we can test the new side scan
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

RBW Member atedeschi is an unknown quantity at this point atedeschi's Avatar
    Kiss Classic & Sidekick CCR

revo Hybrid, Golem Flex

Do you have idea when? I won't be back until January.

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

Sign me up, i can do it with my own boat, send me the details

New Member barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney is a splendid one to behold barney's Avatar

Thanks guys. The area is off Boca Inlet just southeast of the UNITED CARIBBEAN cluster and inshore of the MISS LOURDIES. Let's try to shoot for sometime in January.