+ Reply to Thread

Thread: California Wreck-Tek March 5-11 - Spaces Available

Diving Technologist JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba's Avatar
    KISS Classic # 275

MK15, Draeger, TheKyle-CCR

California Wreck-Tek March 5-11 - Spaces Available

California Wreck Tek Extravaganza - March 5-11 -2006

Capt. Dan Crowell and I have put together an unprecedented week of wreck and tech diving along the California Coast aboard the M/V Horizon.

Beginning in San Diego the Horizon starts off visiting the Yukon 110' and Ruby E 90' wrecks as a warm up and then head north to Catalina Island for a day diving on the Submarine Docking Station 225' and the Tuna Clipper 190' and wrapping out with an underwater sketching and video workshop on the Valiant 100'.

From there we head across to San Pedro for the Santa Clara 160' and the Moody in 150'. Then down to Redondo Canyon for a look at the Sacramento in 220 and the Sea Witch 140' and Jerry Lynn in 140'. We wrap out the week on Friday with a special dive on the B-36 Bomber in 275' and the Missile Launcher in 180'. Then back to the dock where we review the week and have a last night's stay and disembark that evening or the following morning. Five days at sea, up to twelve wrecks including the B-36! Plus there are some mystery wreck #s that we have that we will try to take some hits on if time and weather work with us.

The trip includes Meals from Monday morning through Sat morning. Air, nitrox, helium, oxygen and surface supplied oxygen, captains and crews.

Never before has a trip like this been done in Southern California for an entire week. Some noted people on this trip include Capt. Dan Crowell, (Doria, Britanic, History Channel) Capt Gary Gilligan (Doria and Empress of Ireland), Sean Holland (Explorers Club) Bob Fridell (Monitor), Robin Jacoway (Deep Outdoors) and a host of other fine folks that will help make this an outstanding week.

The trip is limited to 16 plus our staff and support for a total of 20. The Horizon is designed to take 32 so we will have plenty of room on this 85' x 25' vessel.

We have 4 spaces available plus we are looking for a support diver to join our team.
    Trip cost is $2350.00

Trip Details Click HERE

We will have both CCR and OC divers on this trip.

If you are interested in joining us please send me a PM or an email.
    Let's Go Diving!

I do all my own stunts shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back is just really nice shell-back's Avatar

Re: California Wreck-Tek March 5-11 - Spaces Available

Is your hair really yellow?

:o

Diving Technologist JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba has a brilliant future JS1scuba's Avatar
    KISS Classic # 275

Quote Originally Posted by shell-back
    Is your hair really yellow?
    :o
    Is my hair really yellow ?

No, it's a decided blonde. Last spring I decided that the stylish grey i had been sporting just wasn't stylish enough for my side of the world. So I decided to change it. That glow in the photo makes it look a little more yellow due to the back lighting of the sun setting over the Atlantic when we were offshore.

Cheers

JDS

KISS Classic # 275

We have two spaces available for this trip.

PM me with any questions .........

Thanks

KISS Classic # 275

We filled one of the two but one guy had to drop out for medical reasons so .......... we still have two spots on this cool trip.

Ping me if you would like to join and need more info.

thakns

+ Reply to Thread