+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any one want to do a N J wreck dive tomorrow

RBW Member Stephan Mc has a spectacular aura about Stephan Mc has a spectacular aura about Stephan Mc has a spectacular aura about Stephan Mc has a spectacular aura about Stephan Mc has a spectacular aura about Stephan Mc has a spectacular aura about Stephan Mc's Avatar
    Megalodon

Any one want to do a N J wreck dive tomorrow

Looking for a couple of guys who may want to do a wreck dive out of Belmar, New Jersey tomorrow morning, Friday Dec 18. I know it is short notice, but it looks like the only nice day in quite a while. There are 2 of us so far and there is room for 5 or 6 if all dive rebreathers. This is a 38 ft private boat. Hoping to meet new friends.
    Safe Diving,
    Steph

RBW Member Stephan Mc has a spectacular aura about Stephan Mc has a spectacular aura about Stephan Mc has a spectacular aura about Stephan Mc has a spectacular aura about Stephan Mc has a spectacular aura about Stephan Mc has a spectacular aura about Stephan Mc's Avatar
    Megalodon

Re: Any one want to do a N J wreck dive tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Stephan Mc  View Original Post
    Looking for a couple of guys who may want to do a wreck dive out of Belmar, New Jersey tomorrow morning, Friday Dec 18. I know it is short notice, but it looks like the only nice day in quite a while. There are 2 of us so far and there is room for 5 or 6 if all dive rebreathers. This is a 38 ft private boat. Hoping to meet new friends.
    Safe Diving,
    Steph
    Here are the weather details:.Tonight...Nw winds 15 to 20 kt with gusts to 25 kt...Diminishing
    to 10 to 15 kt after midnight. Seas 3 to 5 ft...Subsiding to 2 to
    3 ft after midnight.
    .Fri...Nw winds 10 to 15 kt with gusts up to 20 kt...Becoming N
    5 to 10 kt in the afternoon. Seas 2 to 3 ft. Sea surface temp of 51 and air temp high of 36.
    Open to any destination...
    Steph

RBW Member atedeschi is an unknown quantity at this point atedeschi's Avatar
    Kiss Classic & Sidekick CCR

revo Hybrid, Golem Flex

you might wanna check the 10pm forecast, there is a storm heading are way. I think its going to be bumpy out there.

Megalodon

Yeah, we are watching it pretty close. I haven't seen decent diving conditions here in a while. I am hoping for a break. I was thinking that we were not expecting the storm till Saturday. If not we wait and see...
    Steph

RBW Member DeepGeek has a spectacular aura about DeepGeek has a spectacular aura about DeepGeek has a spectacular aura about DeepGeek has a spectacular aura about DeepGeek has a spectacular aura about DeepGeek's Avatar
    AP Evolution

Wasn't last Sunday the day to go out? It was like a lake just north of Belmar. Sunny too.
    You'll get spanked if you go out tomorrow, unless its a really early one-and-run.

+ Reply to Thread