+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wreck Diving Upper Keys 26th - 29th

Supporting Member Capt Gary is an unknown quantity at this point Capt Gary's Avatar

Wreck Diving Upper Keys 26th - 29th

pwl4476 is coming down and wanted to do some wrecks. I've got some posted on the on-line calendar.....Paul did you get a chance to look at the calendar and plan some dives? We're doing a lot of wrecks from the 26 - 29 of Dec.

I know you were also wanted to do the Queen....What day were you wanting to do that. If we can get enough interest we'll run up there.

Good Diving,

RBW Member keylargojimy has a little shameless behaviour in the past keylargojimy's Avatar
    HAMMERHEAD

HH INSPIRATION

Re: Wreck Diving Upper Keys 26th - 29th

have a great trip paul ludwick.
    we all want dive reports when you get back home..

jdj

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Gary  View Original Post
    pwl4476 is coming down and wanted to do some wrecks. I've got some posted on the on-line calendar.....Paul did you get a chance to look at the calendar and plan some dives? We're doing a lot of wrecks from the 26 - 29 of Dec.

I know you were also wanted to do the Queen....What day were you wanting to do that. If we can get enough interest we'll run up there.

Good Diving,

RBW Member pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476's Avatar
    Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Gary  View Original Post

Good Diving,
    Sorry for the delay Gary. I've been driving down from Kansas and didn't use the computer until this morning.

I'd like to dive the Queen on the 26th, but I know that its kind of late now.

I plan to stop by your shop later today.

Paul

Supporting Member Capt Gary is an unknown quantity at this point Capt Gary's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pwl4476  View Original Post
    Sorry for the delay Gary. I've been driving down from Kansas and didn't use the computer until this morning.

I'd like to dive the Queen on the 26th, but I know that its kind of late now.

I plan to stop by your shop later today.

Paul
    Anyone interested in diving the Queen. Paul if we can get the interest I'll run it.

Good Diving,

+ Reply to Thread