Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Bikini Atoll 2010

Diving since 1970 gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

Kiss / Royal Navy DSSCCD

Re: Bikini Atoll 2010

Ref the boat, Jack has cheekily said that a helicopter would be preferable...but given that he never had one, or a chamber....it isn't required...just because Paul Allen turned up with a boat with on board helicopter and 6 man sub that drops out the bottom doesn't mean I do

BAD used to insist on insurance that covered the cost of getting the US military to lift you using a chopper from Kwajeilin...or a gold card with a big enough limit

I have some plans afoot - but I want to get it right... watch this space as they say

Submerge Productions PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver is a splendid one to behold PCDiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gordon mackie  View Original Post
    BAD used to insist on insurance that covered the cost of getting the US military to lift you using a chopper from Kwajeilin...or a gold card with a big enough limit
    Isn't a DAN insurance not enough? I believe that includes airlift from anywhere in the world. Perhaps you could contact them about this?
    PC

Death Before Discomfort nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971 has a spectacular aura about nated1971's Avatar
    JM Hammerhead

When I went to Bikini, we all had DAN insurance and there were no issues.

I'm working on it! Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac's Avatar

I would be interested too if a trip came together.

Diving since 1970 gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

Kiss / Royal Navy DSSCCD

Yes - DAN insurance was fine for B.A.D. - anything that covered evacuation to Kwajeilin was fine.

I think it will probably be 2011 as boats are pretty well chartered up for 2010.

I will get on to it after the New Year as everybody has closed up for Christmas now

Cheers - Gordon

RBW Member mixgas is on a distinguished road mixgas is on a distinguished road mixgas's Avatar
    Tourill MK 1.5, Hammerhead Exr

2011 now we talking, I'm interested for shure.

RBW Member trakrat is on a distinguished road trakrat is on a distinguished road trakrat's Avatar
    rEvo

2011 count me in!

James Jennings TheBcDiver is an unknown quantity at this point TheBcDiver's Avatar

I'd be very interested in this...what length trip would you be thinking of?

RBW Member gkuzkin85 is on a distinguished road gkuzkin85 is on a distinguished road gkuzkin85's Avatar

Please put me on your list, as well.

gk

Inspiration Classic

Kiss / Royal Navy DSSCCD

I think we are looking at a 3 week round trip as we need to get from Majuro (400-500 miles) and back.... just starting to plan things... I may end up running a season (what have I started?)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast