Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Bikini Atoll 2010

I'm working on it! Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac will become famous soon enough Bobmac's Avatar

Re: Bikini Atoll 2010

This sounds very good. Can't wait to hear more.

Banned jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont is a splendid one to behold jont's Avatar
    Revo3 RMS, Revo3 Micro FT, MEG

HH, YBOD, Drager, MK, etc.

Re: Bikini Atoll 2011

Quote Originally Posted by gordon mackie  View Original Post
    A surfer I know from Malibu knows this boat well and says its the most luxurious surf boat out there. He says it's nicer then most live aboard dive boats as well.

That's the boat to get for a trip like this.

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar
    prism,larv/tubx,leba54,dolphin

mk15,lar vII, ray

ok then im up for it , i know jack let me know the details if you want an option on dive guide for bikini (i belive you have to have at least one) brown is a great choice

RBW Member Loneshark is on a distinguished road Loneshark is on a distinguished road Loneshark's Avatar
    Drager FGT

Drager Ray, AKA60, RGUFM

Quote Originally Posted by udtabn  View Original Post
    ok then im up for it , i know jack let me know the details if you want an option on dive guide for bikini (i belive you have to have at least one) brown is a great choice
    Think you mean either Eddie Maddison or Ronnie Lokiar. Brown Lalimo doesn't dive.

Cheers

Chris

Diving since 1970 gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

Kiss / Royal Navy DSSCCD

Ah - Ronnie, what a guy... I remember following him into dark bits of the Saratoga... Ronnie's "torch" glowing like a cigarette end, flickering and dying....I swear he can see in the dark

RBW Member udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn is just really nice udtabn's Avatar

mk15,lar vII, ray

yes your right it was ronnie brown drove the boat

RBW Member smellydiver is an unknown quantity at this point smellydiver's Avatar

Gordon you have a PM, just met a guy setting up over there. They're heading to Bikini in a few weeks to surf but will be catering for divers too. They have a boat over there that they've just delivered a few days ago.

ATB

George

Diving since 1970 gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie will become famous soon enough gordon mackie's Avatar
    Inspiration Classic

Kiss / Royal Navy DSSCCD

yup - PM'd you. That is the Trader 1 that is out on a recce and Trader 4 will follow.
    Trader 1 takes 8 passengers but I need to give free places to 1 Bikini diver and 2 Government officials. Trader 4 takes 22, so the pricing is better

Thanks for the heads up

Inspiration Classic

Kiss / Royal Navy DSSCCD

I have emailed the owner of the Traders a couple of times about setting up some trips in 2011 but have had no replies.

I don't want to set anything up unless I am 100% certain that everything will be in place out there and I need to ensure that no "extra costs" pop up

For the moment I will keep looking at options but the fact that Bikini Atoll Divers and Jack N aren't doing anything with Trader or anyone else makes me a bit wary of committing to anything.

mk15,lar vII, ray

gordon im still up for it .......steve

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9