+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is there a CO2 inflated SMB available in the US?

Hammerhead CCR diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike has a reputation beyond repute diverklondike's Avatar
    HammerHead CCR

Sidekick & Others

Re: Is there a CO2 inflated SMB available in the US?

Quote Originally Posted by nigel ingram  View Original Post
    Nigel,

Is there a version that inflated with C02 and does not say... "Out of gas" on it?

Thanks

Mark

Steve Sprague 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster is a glorious beacon of light 4ster's Avatar
    rEvo

Dolphin

Thanks for all the help. When I get one of these I'll post the details.

"Two Sheds" Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos has a reputation beyond repute Janos's Avatar
    JJ Rebreather

Classic Kiss

Quote Originally Posted by diverklondike  View Original Post
    Is there a version that inflated with C02 and does not say... "Out of gas" on it?
    I have bought three SMBs from Nigel. Two for me and one for the missus (she nicked it). They don't come with any text on as standard, but you he will put it on for you if you tell him what you want. I use a felt-tip pen as I'm cheap :)

Janos

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2