+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Tracy/scutty/merci Jesus - Sunday 12/20

swims in fishes toilets vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr is a glorious beacon of light vidodivr's Avatar

Re: Tracy/scutty/merci Jesus - Sunday 12/20

Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36  View Original Post
    He thought the water was going to end up being too rough to be able to get back in the inlet.
    You're right, I wasn't there, since I'm a non-diving loser lately, but I am going by experience and the quote above.

You're missing the point that every boat is different and what one boat can do, another may not, plain and simple.
    You just have to trust the most knowledgeable one on the boat, go with it and move on.
    But then again, Conrad does love the Dolphins...

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Quote Originally Posted by vidodivr  View Original Post
    You're right, I wasn't there, since I'm a non-diving loser lately, but I am going by experience and the quote above.

But then again, Conrad does love the Dolphins...
    A Dolphins fan eh.... Send him up when the Eagles play the Dolphins next time.... Hopefully after a storm... Check out the Niners fans in the Video. This was a few sections over from where my son & I sit.... It was a dry snow so it didn't hurt.....

Video: Eagles fans pelt 49ers fans with snowball barrage during game - The Huddle: Football News from the NFL - USATODAY.com

Richie

RBW Member deepstops is an unknown quantity at this point deepstops's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diverreb  View Original Post
    A Dolphins fan eh.... Send him up when the Eagles play the Dolphins next time.... Hopefully after a storm... Check out the Niners fans in the Video. This was a few sections over from where my son & I sit.... It was a dry snow so it didn't hurt.....

Video: Eagles fans pelt 49ers fans with snowball barrage during game - The Huddle: Football News from the NFL - USATODAY.com

Richie
    Does the Linc have the jail and judge presiding over the beer-muscled Eagles fans like they had at the Vet??

Richie Burr diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb has much to be proud of diverreb's Avatar
    O2ptima FX

Quote Originally Posted by deepstops  View Original Post
    Does the Linc have the jail and judge presiding over the beer-muscled Eagles fans like they had at the Vet??
    If they do, they don't publicize it like they did at the Vet.... Definitely a much more civil crowd at the Linc... If that scene were at the Vet, they would have been throwing bottles!

Richie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4