+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Diving in FL - Brockbr's Daughter

RBW Member deedee has a spectacular aura about deedee has a spectacular aura about deedee has a spectacular aura about deedee has a spectacular aura about deedee has a spectacular aura about deedee has a spectacular aura about deedee's Avatar
    rEvo Micro Titanium

Sentinel

Re: Diving in FL - Brockbr's Daughter

I would like to join if it is Weekend.
    Darek

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Sunday 12/20 9am. I just posted a thread here:

http://www.rebreatherworld.com/showthread.php?t=30721

RBW Member TecXX is an unknown quantity at this point TecXX's Avatar
    KISS Classic

Looks like I may have dive plans for Saturday and Sunday. Hopefully I will make it to the multi-wreck site and the Hydro on these days.

Anyone available to dive on Friday or Monday?

RBW Member diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369 will become famous soon enough diver1369's Avatar

I'm up for Friday if we can get a trip together. Miller? Hey, Oliver! Monkey, you game? Tim?

john

Head Dishwasher
    Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey has a reputation beyond repute Monkey's Avatar
    Meg-Pathfinder-Evo +

I cant do friday or monday..

But I have Conrad booked for the after noon on saturday to do the sea emperor and the United Coribean

there are 4 spots left for the after noon dive
    Monkey Diver Inc.
    Monkey Diver Travel Inc.
    http://www.monkeydiver.com

jeff addis swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver has a brilliant future swadiver's Avatar
    Revo

Optima

I can take the boat out Monday if the weather cooperates.

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Kim and I are both off Monday

Train Wrecked Guppy ;) brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr has much to be proud of brockbr's Avatar

With winds between 25-30kts, and seas 6-8', looks like there might be a better time to go to FL :D

We pushed Kelsey's ticket out - Might see what January brings.

b.
    iDeco Pro - iPhone Decompression Planning
    iDeco Pro

Underwater Paparazzi sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver has much to be proud of sfldiver's Avatar
    Dive Rite Optima

Quote Originally Posted by swadiver  View Original Post
    I can take the boat out Monday if the weather cooperates.
    What's this weekday diving cr#p??

What ever happen to the old Monday thru Friday 9AM/5PM work schedule, so you can dive on Saturday and Sunday!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4