+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any SF or Keys diving happening during the Holidays?

RBW Member pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476's Avatar
    Meg

Any SF or Keys diving happening during the Holidays?

I'm renting a house in Tavernier/Islamorado from 12-20 - 12/31.

I'd like to dive while there and can travel from Key West to Ft. Lauderdale areas.

If you're available and interested or if there are organized plans, let me know. We could also arrange something in the Upper/Middle Keys.

I'll be stopping in cave country for a few days on both sides of my Keys stay. If you'd like to take a dip in the caves, let's do it. I'm particularly interested in doing a fairly long dive at Telford, and I have a few other things in mind too. (I have a scooter, but like to swim too.) I'd like to try some of the spots further south, closer to Tampa, if someone is interested

Hope to hear from you.

Paul

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Optima, Megalodon, KISS, rEvo

Re: Any SF or Keys diving happening during the Holidays?

I'm sure many of us orphans will be around during those dates. I for one am not going anywhere.

What kind of dives did you have in mind?

RBW Member pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476 has a spectacular aura about pwl4476's Avatar
    Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post

What kind of dives did you have in mind?
    Tie,

My Xmas wish list includes the Hydro, Northern Light (did it with Eric a while back), the Vitric, Queen of Nassau, Curb, Wilkes-Barre, and the Vandenberg, But you guys are the area experts. I'll join on any dives that you rate highly and that the conditions permit. They really don't need to be deep, just good dives.

As far as cave diving goes, I'd like to do a some long duration dives at Telford (scooter up from the boat ramp), swim out to the end at Little River, a long dive at Madison or some of the NSS-CDS sites, and I'd like to spend some time in the caves further south toward Tampa (I'm going to send Walter P a PM asking for advice here.)

What do you think and/or have in mind?

Paul

Monkey Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts has a reputation beyond repute Tienuts's Avatar
    KISS

Sorry Paul,

My bad for not responding. I am available to dive Xmas day if we can get anyone to run, Sunday December 27th and also possibly Sunday December 28.

I'm sure Oliver will run a hydro trip one of those days, if anyone else would like to jump in.

Anyone......?

Tony

Supporting Member Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36 has a reputation beyond repute Dsix36's Avatar
    rEvo

Defender Optima Dolphin

I will be in the caves from the 25th - 30th.
    I guarantee that if you CLICK HERE you will not have your view blocked by clothing

Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    I could just be blowing smoke out my butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwinter  View Original Post
    And note the wisdom from DSix36
    MY ADVICE AND POSTS ARE WORTH EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR THEM!!!!!!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS SO YESTERDAY AND I AM DONE WITH IT!!!!!

Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Tienuts  View Original Post
    Sorry Paul,

My bad for not responding. I am available to dive Xmas day if we can get anyone to run, Sunday December 27th and also possibly Sunday December 28.

I'm sure Oliver will run a hydro trip one of those days, if anyone else would like to jump in.

Anyone......?

Tony
    No problems. Xmas day won't be too good for me, although I could make it if it was something really good. Otherwise, my wife and daughter will expect me to spend the day with them. Both of the other days work fine and I can drive to wherever need be. John Katerenchuk may be in the area as well and interested in joining us.

Paul

Supporting Member Capt Gary is an unknown quantity at this point Capt Gary's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pwl4476  View Original Post
    I'm renting a house in Tavernier/Islamorado from 12-20 - 12/31.

I'd like to dive while there and can travel from Key West to Ft. Lauderdale areas.

If you're available and interested or if there are organized plans, let me know. We could also arrange something in the Upper/Middle Keys.

I'll be stopping in cave country for a few days on both sides of my Keys stay. If you'd like to take a dip in the caves, let's do it. I'm particularly interested in doing a fairly long dive at Telford, and I have a few other things in mind too. (I have a scooter, but like to swim too.) I'd like to try some of the spots further south, closer to Tampa, if someone is interested

Hope to hear from you.

Paul
    Hey Paul,

Please stop by the shop and say hi. Also you can check our online calendar to see what dives we've got scheduled. We might be able to put something together for the Eagle, Spiegel, Bibb, or Duane. Look forward seeing you.

Good Diving,

Meg

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Gary  View Original Post
    Hey Paul,

Please stop by the shop and say hi. Also you can check our online calendar to see what dives we've got scheduled. We might be able to put something together for the Eagle, Spiegel, Bibb, or Duane. Look forward seeing you.

Good Diving,
    Will do Gary. I should be staying not far from you at all. I think the house has a canal that opens onto Tavernier Creek.

Out of curiousity: How far of a run is it for you out to the Queen of Nassau?

Paul

KISS

OK, So we have booked Avid Diver for Sunday, December 27 afternoon trip to the hydro. 1:00 show, 1:30 go.

Currently booked is myself, Kim, Paul, and some poor OC soul.

2 spots left, if anyone would like to join us, please call Capt Oliver directly at 954-854-7786.

Supporting Member Capt Gary is an unknown quantity at this point Capt Gary's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pwl4476  View Original Post
    Will do Gary. I should be staying not far from you at all. I think the house has a canal that opens onto Tavernier Creek.

Out of curiousity: How far of a run is it for you out to the Queen of Nassau?

Paul
    The Queen is off of Alligator Reef and takes us about 45 min to get there.

Good Diving,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast