+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Signal to noise ratio (hint hint)

Banned Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del is a name known to all Andy Del's Avatar
    JJ, it rocks!

Sports KISS

Signal to noise ratio (hint hint)

Did I just spend a few precious minutes reading 6 pages of drivel on how masks demonstrate panic when worn in one's forehead?

I was going to make a comment on how this was such a waste of bandwidth and the Copenhagen dudes are going hammer ANYONE who supersizes their carbon footprint by wading in on such cr@p.

Then I realised my mistake. I shall refrain from comment unless I have something useful to say. It'll be #1 for 2010.

cheers

Andy

Classic KISS Pilot Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz has a spectacular aura about Rickoz's Avatar
    Classic KISS

Arrow Re: Signal to noise ratio (hint hint)

Yer i waisted a few Minutes of my life on that one too

Blacklisted Devils Advocate will become famous soon enough Devils Advocate will become famous soon enough Devils Advocate will become famous soon enough Devils Advocate will become famous soon enough Devils Advocate's Avatar
    1 of 6 on the shelf.

Re: Signal to noise ratio (hint hint)

Yep i agree..........
    I have noticed certain individuals who spend all day on the internet talking about how good they are and having a dig at everyone else. " You don't throw stones when you live in a glasshouse" springs to mind!!

+ Reply to Thread