+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Mexico Playa CAVES pictures

Underwater Journal Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns is a name known to all Walt Stearns's Avatar
    KISS Explorer & Spirit LTE

KIS Sport, KISS GEM, Dolphin

Re: Mexico Playa CAVES pictures

Some really beautiful work Mel, thanks for sharing.
    Walt Stearns
    Editor-in-Chief
    www.UnderwaterJournal.com

Train Wrecked Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive has a spectacular aura about Canadian Tekdive's Avatar
    rEvo hccr

KISS CLASSIC

Quote Originally Posted by scubagrunt  View Original Post
    so when do you want to do your cave ccr class :)
    putting in for vacation in March. Won't know about approval until the new year...

But I am working around going to BTS with Scott.

Can't seem to get anyone else to go with me (on the course that is,).. but I don't care about that... Blair and other OC buddies will be coming down...

Mike Samsen Sharky1948 will become famous soon enough Sharky1948 will become famous soon enough Sharky1948 will become famous soon enough Sharky1948's Avatar
    rEvo III Hybrid

Super photos Mel! Thanks for the posts!

RBW Member bambang is an unknown quantity at this point bambang's Avatar

The first set of pictures is from Jailhouse. This is the most beautiful place on the earth land or underwater!!![/quote]

Obviously you are not familiar with cave diving in Indonesia..

saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Prism, Prism2

Ray, Dolphin, Mk15

Love the hand held strobe. Gives a nice depth to the shots. Great creative lighting overall!
    "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." Winston Churchill
    A is A

Gilberto Bonaga, Italy gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo will become famous soon enough gibbogeo's Avatar
    Kiss with Hammerhead

Draeger Dolphin

Hi Guys i just got back from a excellent week in mexico diving the caves. here are a few pictures to wet your appetite for cave diving
    They are breathtaking.

I must go there sooner or later.

Nearly Bubbleless Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz has a reputation beyond repute Steve Schultz's Avatar
    Halcyon RB80

Very nice pics Mel. I just came back from MX last week.

go with someone who will take you to the off the beat and track systems!! seriuosly jailhouse is the most amazing place i have ever been in my life.
    Very true, but Jailhouse is just the tip of the iceberg. There are quite a few similar gems that are off the beaten track, but some of them start with poor vis or restricted passages before they open up to paradise. Also, if you go way way back in some of the "touristy" systems, you can also see some truly amazing stuff.

Bill Reals breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals's Avatar
    rEvo II Hybrid

KISS Classic

so when do you want to do your cave ccr class :)
    You need to teach an underwater photo course, I'd take it.

RBW Member AzTek Diver is an unknown quantity at this point AzTek Diver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by breals  View Original Post
    You need to teach an underwater photo course, I'd take it.
    Why, you don't ever go to the caves.

Bill Reals breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals is just really nice breals's Avatar
    rEvo II Hybrid

KISS Classic

Quote Originally Posted by AzTek Diver  View Original Post
    Why, you don't ever go to the caves.
    You are funny. Some of us still work and aren't a "kept man" like you. :)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3