+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A helium in CCR question

RBW Member Mike_Eitel is an unknown quantity at this point Mike_Eitel's Avatar
    MeCCRxWi

MeRAY, MeTravox,MeCCRV"x,Inspi

Re: A helium in CCR question

WOW
    THX a lot

Faster and convincing answer in short time.

Respect !

This will help me do my next rb or modify my baby to a 3 bootle version.

for a world of water OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity is a splendid one to behold OceanOpportunity's Avatar
    homebuild/custom

Re: A helium in CCR question

this is a very interesting topic - the gas dynamics in the closed system have considerations throughout the dive.

the other area of note is on ascent, particulalrly once you are on pure O2. We're still off-gassing, and this (N2 or He, or both) is staying in the loop. I've been able to notice both volume increase and slight PO2 drop when decompressing. The next wave of computers should really incorporate a He sensor so we have more accurate sniffing of gas going on to be applied to decompression calcs

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2