+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What I've learned being here

DOH! 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68 is a splendid one to behold 19Hunter68's Avatar
    IDA72 - sorrta

What I've learned being here

01) I will be willing to understand my limitations
    02) I will be willing to maintain an acceptable fittness level
    03) I will build and understand my first machine
    04) I will start my exploration on the couch
    05) I will obtain the commercial unit of MY choice
    06) I will complete formal training
    07) I will not be complacent
    08) I will not cause tears
    09) I will not fail my peers
    10) I will Succeed

Cheers,
    Hunter
    (Robert Whaley)

Chett Lehrer Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L has much to be proud of Chett.L's Avatar
    rEvo FT / Hollis P-2/ rEvo lll

Prism Topaz-1 / rEvo ll

Re: What I've learned being here

Quote Originally Posted by 19Hunter68  View Original Post
    01) I will be willing to understand my limitations
    02) I will be willing to maintain an acceptable fittness level
    03) I will build and understand my first machine
    04) I will start my exploration on the couch
    05) I will obtain the commercial unit of MY choice
    06) I will complete formal training
    07) I will not be complacent
    08) I will not cause tears
    09) I will not fail my peers
    10) I will Succeed

Cheers,
    Hunter
    (Robert Whaley)
    So that's your real name...
    Sounds like a good plan!

Best regards,
    Chett. L

No its always that colour the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler's Avatar

That a lot of people talk the talk but very few walk the walk

Thanks Robert

Paul Dowling is anim dom

RBW Member toe will become famous soon enough toe will become famous soon enough toe will become famous soon enough toe will become famous soon enough toe's Avatar
    rEvo 111 hybrid

Vision Inspo,Evo+, classic

Quote Originally Posted by the diving tiler  View Original Post
    That a lot of people talk the talk but very few walk the walk

Thanks Robert

Paul Dowling is anim dom
    Not much walking been done with this weather!

Tony

RBW Member jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk has a reputation beyond repute jkaterenchuk's Avatar
    HammerMeg

Kiss Classic, Inspiration

You missed the biggest one....opinions are like a##ho1$s.....everyone has one.

And there are no shortage of then on here.....I mean opinions.

John

RBW Member Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1 has a reputation beyond repute Gobfish1's Avatar
    ybod

Quote Originally Posted by jkaterenchuk  View Original Post
    You missed the biggest one....opinions are like a##ho1.....everyone has one.

And there are no shortage of then on here.....I mean opinions.

John

Yes
    the internet is full of opinions.

I,ve learned not to kick a dog when its down

Steve Geraghty

saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas has a brilliant future saveourseas's Avatar
    Mk15.5, Prism, Prism2

Ray, Dolphin, Mk15

I have learned that we divers are so damn ugly we would rather use a steaming dog poop for an avatar than our own visage.
    There were a few life-saving tips I picked up along the way too, but I can't remember what they are at the moment.
    "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results." Winston Churchill
    A is A

RBW Member PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2 is a name known to all PaulTG2's Avatar

11) I will let my opinions be well known on RBW
    12) I'll choose sides in APOX games -- with or against Dave.
    13) I'll let people know that they'll die if they don't buy my type of Rebreather.

Paul's first law states that the safety of an activity is determined by how forgiving of mistakes the activity is.

Paul's second law states that the difference between an adventurer and an explorer is whether the doing or the learning comes first.

"Don't be surprised if at the center of every hurricane in your life is an "I"." --paul gernhardt

So many CCR So little etc Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase has a reputation beyond repute Mark Chase's Avatar
    JJ Hybrid

Inspo, Hammer Head, KISS rEvo

I cant die diving, the kids would never forgive me and the wife would kill me

ATB

Mark

No its always that colour the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler has much to be proud of the diving tiler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by toe  View Original Post
    Not much walking been done with this weather!

Tony
    Look on the bright side you can now dive the city of Cork

+ Reply to Thread